Hell yeah! I bought a used LTD EC-1000 VHB for 700€. Well, actually I didn't buy it yet but the deal is set and I'll get it next friday. I think my GAS for guitars will settle down for a while now.

"This thread is worthless without pics!" So here we go

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
Bravo!!! This is what I call "sexy"...I'm in love with mine! :-)
((( KoskineN )))

-ESP LTD EC-1000 Deluxe VHB
-Fender Telecaster Lite Ash
-Mesa Roadster 2x12 combo
-Fulltone Clyde Dlx, OCD, '69
-Boss BD-2, CE-5, DD-20, TU-2, RC-2
-MXR Phase 90 & EVH Flanger
-EHX Little Big Muff - Holy Grail - Micro POG
freakin gorgeous axe man.
i love the recessed knobs.
and the satiny finish.
and the arch-topness
and the locking tuners
and the inlays
etc etc
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Quote by PhillyC
You should have gotten the white one or the black one, but still very nice/10.

I really don't like the abalone they got, and those Seymour Duncans will suit my style better. And in a small country like Finland it's hard enough to find a guitar like this used, so I didn't really a choice with the finish. Lucky me, I think this is the best looking finish. I like the Vintage Black also, but black is such a boring color.
Dancing in the moonlight

Martin D-28
Those zebras look good with the cherry sunburst. ESP always seem good - I almost want one.
American Deluxe maple board Strat
Hot Rod Deluxe
Fulltone Fulldrive II mosfet
Ec = best guitar ive ever played

Awsome guitar dude, you got a sexy one right there

dude ?? have you ever had a casual coversation while having sex??

male:
" so erm .. wot do you think of bbc1 ?"
female:
" AAHHHH SH*T !!!! SH*T !!!!! "

Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Sex is over-rated. I prefer Pokemon Diamond.

HAHAHA ^^^ :P

good choice, welcome to the club
gear:
Custom built Strat
Esp ltd EC-1000
Gibson les paul fadded dc
Line 6 spider II 30watt
Boss Ds1, DD6,Tu-2, NS
Alvarez af60ckelectro/acoustic
how much does it weigh?
I actually do have schizophrenia, so stop making fun of people who have it.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse (modded)
Squier Affinity Strat (modded)
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
very nice!
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
That's a very nice guitar you've got there (looks nicer than a Gibson if you ask me, but then again, I may not be the best person to ask given my bias towards anything Gibson).
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
100 cool points for not getting the white/black overly inlayed one
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
Quote by stephen_rettie
esp make such quality guitars, I love my neck and its a cheapo model

i have an even cheaper one and i still love it!
Quote by DefectedFromGod
how much does it weigh?

37 kilos. I don't know the exact weight but it's about the same as my strat. So around 7 pounds
Dancing in the moonlight

Martin D-28
I just got that in vintage black. it really does look sick.
Call me the rap assassinator. Rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger
Quote by Chips-
37 kilos.

haha

Congratulations on your deal.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
congrats man im left handed so i got the ec-1000 see thru black cherry with active emg's and its an awesome guitar, i thought when i saw it in the catalogue that it would weigh as much as a gibson lp but its much lighter yet still sounds better than gibson imho. enjoy man great choice
XBLive Gamertag: ecdeluxe1000 send me friend requests (make sure u put UG in the message somewhere)
Awesome looking guitar, I would go for the SDs as well, would suit me better, and more importantly you as you have already said.

What are the quality of these guitars like I've never played one but some kid in a guitar shop told me they were crap when I expressed an interest in one, asking if he could get one in. I assumed he was putting the 1000 in the same category as the cheaper ESP LTDs but I don't know, how are they UG?

Craig
Floyd Rose DST-2
Vox AD15VT
^ I liked the one I tried, but considering you're in the UK, an edwards, as previously mentioned by don humpador, would be better value, as long as you aren't averse to shipping from japan. Should work out between about £450-£500 when you add in postage and customs. It's an ESP sub-brand (much like LTD) for the japanese market, and it's made in Japan (unlike the LTD, which is korean). And in the UK, the ec1000 can go for like £800 if you aren't careful. While to me, the edwards is the superior guitar.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Congrats!

Quote by pEdAl2
Those zebras look good with the cherry sunburst. ESP always seem good - I almost want one.

I think it looks hideous

To each, their own.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.