I played with lego all the time when i was 2-9 years old and it was tottaly awesome.
I used to look in those lego ad books and try to build the stuff in them with the pieces that i had.
I remember how happy i was when i made a soccer stadium

What about you , what are your views on lego
I've still got 3 lego Marios and a lego Link (Zelda) in my front room that I made months ago.

Lego = Win
Quote by Dæmönika
Quote by italynlprkn
yo tambien
What the hell's a tambien?
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
its like basic math. 1 + -1 = 1
Lego was the absolute best thing ever!

You could build whatever the hell you wanted and have brand new adventures every day!

Other kids would have G.I. Joe and Action Man, and other crappy plastic things that'd break as soon as you took them out of the box.

Me? I just shook my head sadly and carried on building my super-mega-uber space fort!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
me = the lego maniac when i was a child

i probably had at least 35-45 of those big box sets... space stations, pirate ships, towns, cruise ships, boats/harbors, airport, etc.
i used to love legos
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
I remember that if i would add like 15 new pieces of lego (some little box) i could come up with loads and loads of new stuff.
It was such a creativity boost and i guess it helped in the long run
Lego was an immense source of awesome and fun, definitely.

I built so many awesome things. =D
Quote by Child In Time
I had one of the huge pirate ships.

F*ckin class!

I never had much of those special pecies , only all the shapes and just some trees ,lights,weapons ,some castle parts,gates
I would have to think out how to make a pirate ship out of the pieces i had and it was tottaly fun
Lego was the shit.

I remember I used to build these crazy elaborate 'spaceships'. Everytime I 'destroyed an enemy ship', I assimilated it and turned out with a bitchin mothership.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Quote by filthandfury

That's quite possibly the most ****ing awesome thing I have ever seen!

Bless you for posting it, bless you!

*Falls to knees and begins to weep*
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
I used to love Lego but I never had enough bricks to build anything huge as my parents couldn't afford it.
Quote by kidsilcon
I remember it was painfull to stand on Lego.

hahaha YES! hilarious
lego = love

i had a whole bunch, but no matter how many i got i could never get one of the pirate sets with the monkey. eventually i stole one from a friend.
I loved lego. Or I might still do it. Haven't been into that for some years though.
Quote by metacarpi
Lego was the absolute best thing ever!

You could build whatever the hell you wanted and have brand new adventures every day!

Other kids would have G.I. Joe and Action Man, and other crappy plastic things that'd break as soon as you took them out of the box.

Me? I just shook my head sadly and carried on building my super-mega-uber space fort!

+100

Lego is the ****.

i got the star wars republic gunship for christmas once, i was like 9 or sommit, ad it was for 11+... i did it in 6 hours bitches, it was bigger than the body of a strat... dude it was awesome. I was a pirate, star wars, war kinda lego person myself.
its what inspired me to be what i am today, actually i loved playing with my legos when i was little. and not so little. man, i wanna go and play with them now, but there at home and im not
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
My goals were always to make the largest cars/houses out of Lego. I remember the pain of trying to remove the arms out of the Lego body. Also, if I didn't have the "cool" body pieces for my Lego guy, I would spend an hour or two searching through the buckets to find the perfect pieces.

I miss the old days
Once you go FLAC, you never go back.
Quote by Curfue
I remember the pain of trying to remove the arms out of the Lego body. Also, if I didn't have the "cool" body pieces for my Lego guy, I would spend an hour or two searching through the buckets to find the perfect pieces.

I miss the old days

+10000
I work with kids, so I spend most of the time nagging the kids to play with the lego with me.
Therefore
I get paid £4.60 and hour to play with lego
I win
Drive me home Jeeves
Lego was my favourite toy as a child. Over the years I got more and more till after a while I couldn't carry the box it was in If I start playing with it again now I'll probably find that I still love to do it!
Washburn X50 PROFE
Dean Custom 450
Morley PWA Pro Series Wah
Big Muff Rams head
Zoom G2
Ibanez Phase Tone
Randall RG75 G3

Tales of Ale: http://www.talesofale.com
Quote by GarlicBread
I work with kids, so I spend most of the time nagging the kids to play with the lego with me.
Therefore
I get paid £4.60 and hour to play with lego
I win

you definitely win
Quote by ze monsta
+100

Lego is the ****.

i got the star wars republic gunship for christmas once, i was like 9 or sommit, ad it was for 11+... i did it in 6 hours bitches, it was bigger than the body of a strat... dude it was awesome. I was a pirate, star wars, war kinda lego person myself.

well, i built in 3 hours , and I still have it displayed in my room along with all my starwars legos, and its maybe as wide as a strat body, but its not any bigger but this is http://shop.lego.com/ByCategory/Product.aspx?p=10179&cn=233&d=263 now i wish i had 500 dollars though
My guitar build

My gear:
Blackheart Little Giant Combo
Epiphone Les Paul with Rio Grande TX/BBQ pickup set
Little Big Muff
Blues Driver
Last edited by kiwi68 at Oct 18, 2007,
This thread just reminded me of the time me and my mates were walking about the shopping center and decided to go into the Lego shop and play with the Lego on the little table.

We got kicked out.
Quote by kidsilcon
I remember it was painfull to stand on Lego.

what about when you had a friend over and he stuck all the flat legos together.

maybe it's just me
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
Quote by Guitarman015
what about when you had a friend over and he stuck all the flat legos together.

maybe it's just me

That was so annoying.

+25 brownie points for you.
haha i had one of those little things that would pry pieces apart

it was some weird gray thing and we called it the brickwhopper for some reason haha
Quote by Kensai
When I wear it I have to fight off women with a stick. Ifyouknowwhatimean.

Quote by daytripper75
Today, 2:51pm EST: Prodigy179 has officially hit puberty.

They're eating her! And then they're going to eat me!
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-
Quote by filthandfury

That was so annoying.

+25 brownie points for you.

**** yes!!!

*edits user title*
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.