You know the kind. A creepy almost desonant riff that is just plain erie, strange barely audible background noises, and the vocals are like whispering or in such a weird tone.

Anyways, I need some of that music. Also, it could be completely different from the above mentioned discription, just as long as it's creepy or in the halloween spirit.

Also music that features almost carnival music like leads.
The Pit. The Movie.
I'm sure there'll be that kind of thing in the Sixth Sense, I can't remember it but I know we talked about "white noise" - which is all the whispering bits [in a media assignment in English].
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by JamieB
I'm sure there'll be that kind of thing in the Sixth Sense, I can't remember it but I know we talked about "white noise" - which is all the whispering bits [in a media assignment in English].

Well, I'm more on the lines of songs by bands, not sound tracks or anything like that.

Like the intro to the cover of "The Small hours" by Metallica. That's what I'm looking for
The Pit. The Movie.
Get the 'Suspiria' film OST (Official Sound Track), the title song is very very creepy. You could also try some Buckethead, get the Crime Slunk Scene album, overall its very dissonant.
Quote by 6Slay6tanic6
halloween - misfits!

Nothing like abit of misfits to get you in a halloween party mood!

You beat me too it. I gives you many kudos.
Btw - Its by the band 'Goblin', and on its own its very well written and produced, but compliments the film perfectly.
black sabbath - black sabbath....pretty freaky
"Tuning... who the f*** needs tuning?!"
"Do They Know It's Hallowe'en?"

sometimes tom waits has carnival like sonuds.
Fugue in G Minor by bach. Scary stuff IMO
the ladies love when i gyrate my ass in front of a graveyard
This is Halloween-Marylin Manson

I don't like Marylin Manson, but this song is good for Halloween.
Quote by kidsthesedays
i often have urges to throw things at walls. and kick toddlers. i'm pretty sure that without the moral/legal/ethical ramifications, kicking a toddler like a football would be the most entertaining thing in the world.

Halloween - King Diamond
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by Aqua Dementia
Misfits FTW!

Aqua Dementia, may I worship you now?
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Try any of Bucketheads stuff from his whole Bucketheadland thing...

Also some industrial and stuff has those creepy noises.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN