Just listened to Cannibalistic Intent by Obscenity as it came on Death.FM Radio, and the intro sounds exactly like Perverse Suffering by Cannibal Corpse.

I know about the Trivium and At The Gates comparison one.
how about 'a gunshot to the head of trepidation' by trivium in comparison to 'dilated' by hacksaw to the throat

and in flames totally ripped off 'right side of the bed' by atreyu!!1111!11
how about every avenged sevevnfold song sounds the same as each other because they suck, kid rock so ripped off metallica sad but true > american badass
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
Quote by ChazBcWarlock
how about every avenged sevevnfold song sounds the same as each other because they suck

wtf?

i hate their new material, but listen to a song like 'thick and thin' and then listen to 'streets', both off of their first album, and neither sound at all the same
Quote by thera_x

and in flames totally ripped off 'right side of the bed' by atreyu!!1111!11

I lol'd
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by Diablo1986
i havent heard the bit about that atreyu song lol. would that be reference to episode 666 by any chance?

the hive
^The Hive was on Whoracle, which came out in 1997. Right side of the bed was on the curse which came out in 2004, so who ripped off who, I wonder?
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Quote by The Virtuoso
^The Hive was on Whoracle, which came out in 1997. Right side of the bed was on the curse which came out in 2004, so who ripped off who, I wonder?

lol

It does sound like In Flames though.
Listen to 24 Hours Ago by Savatage, then Blood to Walk by King Diamond. Love King Diamond, but he definitely ripped that song off.
Vital Remains - In Infamy.

I swear i'm the only one who noticed it, but theres a part of the song that sounds all too familiar...
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Lamb of God ripped off Testament (we all know about that, right?)
And I hate to admit it but Sodom's Agent Orange riff after the intro kinda ripped off Megadeth's In my Darkest Hour.
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
Yeah, whatever.

Every single metal band rips a riff from A7X and then they all sell out.

It's a common thing.
if you have belief in ur soul and jesus you can do anything