Alright, this amp will only be for bedroom practice, and the occasional jam session. at first I had my mind set on a used fender deville 210 or 410, but now, i dont really think it is neccesary to have more than one speaker. Ive looked at the classic 30's, fender champion 600's and blues jr. (might be the favorite right now), the palomino series, and alot of other stuff. If i found a deville 210 for $200, i would probably go for it, but im just not sure. I play rock. Metal, classic, hard, or whatever. And need something badly, i cant stand the electron sound of my spider II. So if i need to save up, i would probably get a champ 600 just to ease my pain. Tips would be appreciated.
thanks
My gear:
Epiphone Limeted Edition Les Paul Custom G-400 with maestro Tremolo

Squire '51

Line 6 Spider II (it sucks but not as bad as people say it does)
If you found a Deville 210 for $200, I'd kill you.

The palomino is better for what you want, the Champion and Blues Juniors don't really go up to hard or metal. The BJ can do classic rock ok, but the palomino or Classic 30 is your best bet
I wouldn't look for fender for those sorts of genres to be frank with you- Classic 30 would be good, you can actually get an alright metal-ish tone out of it whilst having a nice low-gain rock sound, but I'm sure they go for more than $200
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Do u think a fender sound good enough with a tube OD?
My gear:

Squire '51

I tried a Classic 30 a few times, great amp.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Possibly. But it would be a save of money, and a dead-set if you were to just go with the C30
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
What is i got a fender pro junior and got a good pedal. That would only be like $250 used.
My gear:

Squire '51

a crate palomino v6 maybe? or those new crate v8's? can do classic rock easily. maybe add a metal muff or good OD to get metal tones.
Jong

Strat, V847a, OCDv3, Carbon Copy, DD-5, Flying Dragon, EL84 amp
a fender hot rod deville for 200?? dang where at?
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
I didnt find one. But if i could i would buy it. (it would be used for that price)
My gear:

Squire '51

ooo, I highly doubt you will find one for that price....but good luck.
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground