with the world, with my school, with my family, with the people around me, i'm tired of it all.

i'm not going to get into detail, theres no reason, but i think i'm going crazy. When i start doing something, if i get interrupted, then my anxiety goes off, and i can't breathe and i get irritable beyond belief. But, i can't then go finish what i was doing, its been ruined, so i say **** it, and do somethign else.

i don't work to get good grades, i get mediocre grades, and my parents always yell at me, telling me "you can do better you should be getting 80's" and i honestly don't believe i'm that smart, hell no.

i hate whining and feeling sorry for yourself, but sometimes my anxiety gets so out of ocntrol i start doing exactly that, and when i'm doing that, i
'm yelling at myself to stop, cause its pathetic for me to do so, but that just makes me feel even worse about myself and doesn't help at all.

i don't know what i'm doing with this. ****.
Don't commit suicide.Just wait tell you grow up and have a real life.It is worth it well,I don't know but it looks fun
Welcome to my world. Parents are always shouting at me. It's got to a stage now where i just laugh. You get used to it.
Quote by The_Nightwish
Don't commit suicide.Just wait tell you grow up and have a real life.It is worth it well,I don't know but it looks fun

Just because one is in distress, doesn't mean they are gong to off themselves.

You fail.
Quote by The_Nightwish

Threadstarter, you're whining now. Don't make me interrupt your thread and give you an anxiety attack .
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

i know that feeling, then i started smoking pot a few years ago, i havnt been upset or stressed out since, and im getting better grades. that worked for me, you can make your own decision on what you want to do
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
try going to the doctor. they have medicine for that. i'm not a firm believer in medicating people left and right for stress or anything else... but if it's really having that much of an effect on your life, get some help.
If you feel like things are getting on top of you, I'd seriously recommend taking up meditation...fair enough, you might think it's a load of balls but it's definetly made an impression of my life.
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
I SMELL TEEN SPIRIT!!!!!!!!!!

and it smells like **** to be honest, grow up and go complain to someone else.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
Quote by jimtaka
try going to the doctor. they have medicine for that. i'm not a firm believer in medicating people left and right for stress or anything else... but if it's really having that much of an effect on your life, get some help.

i actually just got sent away form my counseller, he says i don't need to see him anymore *irony*
I know where you are, i am exactly the same.
I just kinda stopped caring about everything that should be important.
Just start doing constructive stuff, eat healthy, less meat in your diet more vegetables.
Get out of the house, away from your family. If you cant do much outside the house, run and improve your health. exercise helps balance out hormones.
When anxiety gets to you start breathing very deep slow controlled breaths to help calm you.
I Survived The "Silent Deftone Cocksucking Forum"!-August 15th, 2006
too bad.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
It just part of being a teenager, a lot of people feel that at some point
founder of the MXPX group, pm me to join

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!!!!

Wii number: 7054 3894 4223 2011
My mate gets psychosis when he's under stress. Like when he took up this bar work, there was a REALLY busy night and the poor guy just couldn't handle it and blacked out. You might have the same issue bud.
Sounds like stress and anxiety. The stress is normal, we all have it. Anxiety is something else. I suggest visiting a doctor about it, they make medication to help with anxiety. Besides that, you might want to try walking too, or running. And stay off of the computer, you don't want to sit around doing nothing.
its all growing up. things just seem to piss you off and you cant be bothered with it anymore. i usually get slight little things that piss me off every day. just when you think things cant get worse, it does. its all about learning to deal with it. mostly you just have to be posotive or just have a good sense of humour about it all.
Quote by The_Nightwish
Don't commit suicide.

i disagree
Quote by bassboy 999
Cheers to you triple x maniac

Quote by snipelfritz
Wait, your dick is in a chick's ass, and you're complaining.

Its a sad, sad day.
xanax?
Guitar Related Products
Schecter Omen-6
Digitech Grunge Distortion Pedal
Peavey Rage-158 15w Amp

Member of Kurt Cobain>shredding club P.M. eldanny to join.
Quote by dez_cole
I know where you are, i am exactly the same.
I just kinda stopped caring about everything that should be important.
Just start doing constructive stuff, eat healthy, less meat in your diet more vegetables.
Get out of the house, away from your family. If you cant do much outside the house, run and improve your health. exercise helps balance out hormones.
When anxiety gets to you start breathing very deep slow controlled breaths to help calm you.

yeah i'm a vegetarian so theres absolutly no meat in my diet, lol.

and i'm just afraid to go to the doctor for meds cause i don't want my family to know i'm taking them, i 've lived with them all my life, i know how they'll react and it will just make me worse. bleh.
looks like you have to kill yourself
i say Of
you say A
i say Revolution
and you say jah

In loving memory of that damn game of poker

Private first class of the bass militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!