Page 1 of 2
i used to have shoulder length hair now i just got my haircut and my mom told the guy to style it ect. so now its so much shorter and looks sorta emo/gay. i hate it and i hate my parents for doing sh1t like this to me. any tips on growing hair faster lol?
Quote by Snakezb
now its so much shorter and looks sorta emo/gay. i hate it and i hate my parents for doing sh1t like this to me

buy a wig? can't do much but wait for it to grow
I see no sign of fortress.
Buy mayonnaise on it before you sleep every night. Don't forget not to wash it it'll ruin everything.
myspace.com/theunwantedjellybean <--- Add It!

Owned
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
OMG, look at your [for once] washed and styled hair. You're soooo gaaay.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Quote by Snakezb
i used to have shoulder length hair now i just got my haircut and my mom told the guy to style it ect. so now its so much shorter and looks sorta emo/gay. i hate it and i hate my parents for doing sh1t like this to me. any tips on growing hair faster lol?

whatever, emo haircuts = cute
Every now and then get it trimmed, it will make it grow quicker.
i bet it's not even that bad, you're just scared of looking different to before.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

You got owned
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by OddOneOut
Every now and then get it trimmed, it will make it grow quicker.
i bet it's not even that bad, you're just scared of looking different to before.

bullcrap, that's just a myth btw.
Quote by armon77
bullcrap, that's just a myth btw.

proof?
Quote by Renka

Pics or it didn't happen.

Oh and emo hairstyles can look pretty sexy
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
You let your mom tell the guy how to cut it?!?!

Might as well let HER cut it!
Quote by Snakezb
sorta emo/gay = i hate it and i hate my parents

hrmmm...

Quote by cagnius
OMG, look at your [for once] washed and styled hair. You're soooo gaaay.

agreed.
shave your head and tattoo a vagina on the top of your head. trim the hair neatly around the tattoo
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Yeah, getting it trimmed doesn't make it grow quicker... It just gets rid of your split ends, so it doesn't break as much as if you didn't get it trimmed.
shave it/get a mohawk
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
nah, hair is dead tissue, cutting it won't make it grow faster, just be patient with it and find a less emo way to wear your hair for now. within a month youll be happy cause your hair will be like an inch longer than it is now.
I am definitly not the only person that thought the title said "I Hate My New Cunt!!!!!!!!"
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Okay I've got a great process for growing hair

1. masturbate into cup
2. apply contends of said cup to hair
3. repeat as necessary
Quote by OddOneOut
proof?

my aunt's a hairdresser and she says so

but seriously, if you think about it why would trimming hair make it grow faster at all? people who trim their hair and report their hair growing faster, are usually people who take better care of their hair. that's why it "grows faster", there's not really a way to surpass your hair growth besides taking good care of it.

for Caucasians you're looking at a maximum rate of maybe 2 inches a month, and that would be under some extensive care. i actually think it's a record or something...

w/e gl with your hair dude.
Quote by Kensai

Owned

lolzers
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

i think ive identified your problem, you took your mum with you

on a side note, emo hair is fit
Quote by TheHereAway
i think ive identified your problem, you took your mum with you

on a side note, emo hair is fit

yeah well she insists upon nearly everything
Quote by armon77

but seriously, if you think about it why would trimming hair make it grow faster at all? people who trim their hair and report their hair growing faster, are usually people who take better care of their hair. that's why it "grows faster", there's not really a way to surpass your hair growth besides taking good care of it.

for Caucasians you're looking at a maximum rate of maybe 2 inches a month, and that would be under some extensive care. i actually think it's a record or something...

:S My mum's mate is a hairdresser adn 2 of my friends are trainees.
Quote by Renka

i unno my parents say it looks so much better i dont think so but ill see what ppl say at school tommorrow
I think weather has a lot to do with the growth rate of your hair too.

In the summer it'd grow much quicker than in winter. I don't know about where you live but here in Australia our summers tend to get pretty hot. =\
This thread is proof: emo haircut makes you emo.
I'm a communist. Really.
this happened to me, I wanted to grow my hair long and my barber straighted my hair and made look like I was in ****ing Fall Out Boy. I was really pissed off, but it turns out my hair is too curly for it to be grown long. That made me even more pissed.
Quote by RHCP94
I am definitly not the only person that thought the title said "I Hate My New Cunt!!!!!!!!"

Ha ha, yeah that's what it looked like to me at first.
Quote by Raziel2p
This thread is proof: emo haircut makes you emo.

I was just about to say that.

Anyway, you learned an important lesson. Don't let your mom run your life.

I think it's kind of ironic that because of the mother's control, he ended up with an emo cut rather than keeping a normal one...
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
Quote by minichibi
+1, although emo guys are not so great. :O

there are such things as emo guys? i thougth there were just emo girls w/boobs and emo girls w/o boobs

and to TS, shave it and grow out your beard, a la scott ian
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
Quote by OddOneOut
proof?

It is a myth- all it does is give the impression that your hair is 'thicker' because it separates the strands or something im not sure but I know it is a myth
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by armon77

People believe it because it's like that with shrubs and such. You trim them, and it grows out a bit quicker, and more full.
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
Page 1 of 2