I was wandering if anyone would be interested in doing some covers of bands such as Killswitch Engage & Trivium over the net, I could do vocals or guitar or both. Maybe play along to a backing track on Audacity & edit all the different tracks together, edit them to the same volumes & whatever else.
Dean From Hell
Jackson USA King V
Randall RG-50 TC All Tube Combo
Last edited by Exsuratientoel at Oct 18, 2007,
Let's do it
Quote by Seryaph
Hold your tongue!! Spare our ears your vile blaspheme.

Chuck Norris doesn't die. He triumphs.
im game! i got a guitar covered! man none of these seem to come together but that sound really cool!
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
Any songs you guys wanna try & cover? I could do lead or rythm, SchecterFreak could do lead or rythm, & InTheUnblindOf could do whatever he does.
Dean From Hell
Jackson USA King V
ill take lead...what do you like... i love cradle of filth and i am working on some songs by them... check my profile!
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
I'm into Killswitch Engage, Trivium, Some A7X, personally I can't stand cradle of filth
Dean From Hell
Jackson USA King V
Quote by Deadmen
hey dude, could I try out for a little?
Would you be able to do vocals or bass?
Dean From Hell
Jackson USA King V
okay....well let me see what happens
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
Quote by Exsuratientoel
Would you be able to do vocals or bass?

I could try vocals, I don't own a bass, I'm shure I'm a crappy singer, but I could try,
Last edited by Deadmen at Oct 22, 2007,
I could do the screams for sure, KSE is who I learned to scream to. I could try the singing...but *I* don't think I'm very good, there's others that dissagree though lol.

PM me or whatever, I'll probably forget to check back
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
I could do the screams for sure, KSE is who I learned to scream to. I could try the singing...but *I* don't think I'm very good, there's others that dissagree though lol.

PM me or whatever, I'll probably forget to check back
Ok, we could have you on lead vox & Deadman on backing or something... So what song do you guys wanna cover? Something with harmonies is always good...
Dean From Hell
Jackson USA King V
Last edited by Exsuratientoel at Oct 23, 2007,
Ok we're getting somewhere, been discussing it on YIM & MatrixClaw is on vox, SchecterFreak on guitar & me on guitar. We're going to have a go at Fixation on Darkness by Killswitch Engage & The Beast & The Harlot - Avenged Sevenfold. I'll post up my recordings when I've done them later tonight.
Dean From Hell
Jackson USA King V
Quote by Exsuratientoel
Ok we're getting somewhere, been discussing it on YIM & MatrixClaw is on vox, SchecterFreak on guitar & me on guitar. We're going to have a go at Fixation on Darkness by Killswitch Engage & The Beast & The Harlot - Avenged Sevenfold. I'll post up my recordings when I've done them later tonight.

Cool, I can do Fixation on the Darkness, and I could try Beast and the Harlot, but no guarantees there, he sings pretty high haha.
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
^ just transpose it down a key then!
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
Yeah, I'll probably just do that. I actually don't think I've ever tried to sing The Beast and the Harlot... But I can do Unholy Confessions pretty good and I Won't See You Tonight Part 1.
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
Ok, got my part to fixation on the darkness done, lead & backing vox for the chorus.
Dean From Hell
Jackson USA King V
Hey guys, sorry, didn't get a chance to do the vocals today, I was home sick so I was sleeping all day. I probably won't be around much tomorrow but I should have time to get them done Saturday
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
^ dude me to but check my sig and join!

i love the kse song it is really growing on me!
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
Ok I think the KSE song should be done & put together pretty soon, I've got my track done & SF & Matrix say they are going to try to get theirs done soon too
Dean From Hell
Jackson USA King V