Could any of you pedal freaks point me in the direction of a good reliable power brick?

I'd be looking for at least 7 9v outputs and comes with the connecting leads, though that's flexible depenidng on the price.

I'm not looking boutique, just something that is rugged and relaible.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
Last edited by gm jack at Oct 18, 2007,
1 spot. Works well, cheap enough for replacement, get 2.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Diago looks fantastic, but it can't run the Q-tron, microsynth (so presumably the new bass version) and the metal muff doesn't get a mention (which I may get, it looks fantastic . Haven't tried them myself though).

However, it may be a small price to pay for something that looks fantastic.

Any other ones that could beat the Diago on compatability? Though potential 30 pedals and genarally great compatability are great attractions, as well as the price.

Quote by elliott FTW

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
Last edited by gm jack at Oct 19, 2007,
A lot of EHX pedals unfortunately use a special power supply and it is unwise to run them on a onespot or power brick. Bummer.
Quote by Twevo
A lot of EHX pedals unfortunately use a special power supply and it is unwise to run them on a onespot or power brick. Bummer.

So I've been finding out recently

Definately leaning towards the Diago, purely as it seems the most flexable, as none of the others have covered its cons. A bit of research has shown none of the others would cover so many pedals, due to the different adaptors needed (which they sell seperately, but not for a high price mind you), which this would seem to cover very well other than a few, unfortunate misses, where I think the good old extension lead would be useful for.

Thanks for all the help, unless someone seems to have a better solution.

Quote by elliott FTW

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
I think I'll probably getting the Diago though.

1 Powerstation has 3000 mA of juice, and can do up to 30 pedals with enough (fairly cheap) daisy chains.
1 soundbank has 450mA and does 6 pedals.

To me the Powerstation just looks a far better buy in the long run, due to the massive headroom in pedals I could power with it and amount of power.

Thanks for all your help.

Quote by elliott FTW

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1