Page 1 of 2
Weeeeeeeeelllll, here's how said merry tale developed...

Went to gig, left gig when it was finished, went 2 McDonalds, went to get a drink, thought "well i can jump those chairs", did.... but gashed my head open on the above shutter....landed on a chair, got up continued walking and then realised blood was pouring outta me....

Didn't hurt, just wouldn't stop bleeding!!!

Few pics btw.... I'll link them later!

And the whole lot of us were laughing our ****in heads off

Am ok btw, just needed some superglue - my dad actually used Loctite - I wonder where he got his medical degree from lol

Just wanted UGs thoughts on this matter
Quote by filthandfury
I only do that on MSN, and I get many complaints about it.

F&F will have cyber sex with you on MSN. He's a bit handsy though.

I have become..... METACARPI!!!!

I wish

Joeymaxx
Don't jump over chairs, they'll fuck you up
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
its a sad sad day for Sozes Flying V
Quote by spazzymagee417
after i wipe i look at the toilet paper. anyone else do that?

Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
hamburger. put your wang between your cojones and turn 'em sideways.

hahahaha
do u have pics of the mcdonalds pplz faces when u started gushing blood everywhere?
Quote by Sozes Flying V

Am ok btw, just needed some superglue - my dad actually used Loctite - I wonder where he got his medical degree from lol

Superglue was designed for medical purposes. Bonds skin well, dries quickly and can be dissolved (in alcohol I believe) fairly easily.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
Quote by kidsilcon
Think we've learnt a valuble lesson here havn't we kids?

Stay in school and pay attention in English class?

haven't*
XBL Gamertag: SealCubs
Ahh the silly things people do.
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
i'd love to see those wonderful pictures...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
What do you want? A medal?!?!

Just kidding, I just like saying that right now

Sounds pretty nasty, how deep and long is the gash? Watch out for infections, or botfly larve
Quote by azza6
Darren you rock.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
You win sir

Join the only "REAL" Stratocaster Group here

Free Fender Strat here!
Quote by Darren5591
What do you want? A medal?!?!

Just kidding, I just like saying that right now

Sounds pretty nasty, how deep and long is the gash? Watch out for infections, or botfly larve

Bout 1 -2 inches long, but not that deep...
Quote by filthandfury

I wish

Joeymaxx
pics or it didn't happen.
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
Quote by vlp_dope
pics or it didn't happen.

My friend took some on his phone, and plans to put them up on myspace, so I'll copy them into here when he does, ok?
Quote by filthandfury

I wish

Joeymaxx
Quote by l2p_Guitar
Stay in school and pay attention in English class?

haven't*

Sorry for the typo and i am completely aware on how to spell it, anyway i was gonna say don't do drugs.
Btw, has anyone else did anything similar? Like not just head injuries, hurting themselves anywhere out of plain stupidity?
Quote by filthandfury

I wish

Joeymaxx
Quote by Sozes Flying V
Btw, has anyone else did anything similar? Like not just head injuries, hurting themselves anywhere out of plain stupidity?

No. Just you .
Quote by Sozes Flying V

Yes, my 1 year old brother, that swine always hurting himself.
Quote by Sozes Flying V

Some guy hit me in the head with a wooden board. Idiot. At the hospital, they fixed it with a medical superglue.

P.S
Go to the hospital. How dumb are you? Im bleeding like crazy so I'll just use regular old superglue to fix it!
When i was little me and my brother were fighting. I had gotten one of those little swiss army knifes for boy scouts and i took it out to intimidate him. I was like 7 BTW before i go any further. So i decided pulling it out of my pocket wouldt be enough. I though i would be a good idea to start stabbing the lid of a plastic container type thing. Problem is that i wasnt paying attention to how i was stabbing it in relation to how the knife closed. So of course i stabbed the lid and the knife closed on my index finger, cutting it all the way from top to bottom about an inch towards my first knuckle. basically i cut it hotdog style. I know your probably thinking that the bone would have gotten in the way but it didnt. must have just missd. so half of my finger was hanging there. Worst part is i am home alone with my brother and older sister and my parents, who i want to see most, arent there. They got home eventually and wanted to take me to the hospital but i was afraid of stitches so i refused to go. there is still a scar on the tip of my index finger.
Quote by PhrenchPhries
Some guy hit me in the head with a wooden board. Idiot. At the hospital, they fixed it with a medical superglue.

P.S
Go to the hospital. How dumb are you? Im bleeding like crazy so I'll just use regular old superglue to fix it!

I'm not dumb, my mum and dad are doctors, they know what they're doing! And I didn't need to go to the hospital, I was concious, my motor skills were fine, I could see, and I could talk.
Quote by filthandfury

I wish

Joeymaxx
Quote by Sozes Flying V
I'm not dumb, my mum and dad are doctors, they know what they're doing! And I didn't need to go to the hospital, I was concious, my motor skills were fine, I could see, and I could talk.

But they used superglue? Strange. Whatever.

EDIT: I wasn't sure if the medical degree thing was sarcastic.
Last edited by PhrenchPhries at Oct 18, 2007,
Quote by PhrenchPhries
But they used superglue? Strange. Whatever.

Medical superglue and regular superglue aren't so different, and regular superglue was the only kind in the house. Besides, it's only to bide me over for tonight, they'll take me to the practice tomorrow.
Quote by filthandfury

I wish

Joeymaxx
Quote by Sozes Flying V
Medical superglue and regular superglue aren't so different, and regular superglue was the only kind in the house. Besides, it's only to bide me over for tonight, they'll take me to the practice tomorrow.

Interesting... I might try this out.
im (we are?) still waiting for the pics!
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
When i was 8, i was playing soccer with my friend on a paved road. He tripped me for the ball and i landed face first and skid 5 feet all on my face.

I was like,"crap, tommorows picture day.

Lets just say we didnt buy any school pictures that year.
Quote by Snakezb
do u have pics of the mcdonalds pplz faces when u started gushing blood everywhere?

They probably looked something like this

super glue?! that may work but it suffocates oxygen to the wound and it will take a long time to heal.

that's not as bad as having a mosher bring a steel chair to the back of your head, sorry no pics.
Quote by Sozes Flying V

could you post the pic? I haven't got a myspace and can't see it.
My silly little *****....

Next time, don't jump in Macdonalds. You might slip on a gherkin next time and your head might find a table top.

PS. You've set you myspace pictures to private you 'nana...
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

I told your mom it was too soon to let you go out without a helmet on, but she didn't listen.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Pics too big, but I'll unset my privacy setting... Duh!
Quote by filthandfury

I wish

Joeymaxx
Me and some friends were playing football in a barn, which I'm crap at cuz I'm a rugby guy, but anyway....someone took a shot at my goal and it looked like it was going in, so I jumped up and brought my knee up to deflect it

In mid-air I realised if it hit me it was more likely to go in...so I raised my knee up near my face and missed the ball....then I hit the ground goin pretty fast and landed on my knee, and skidded straight into the barn door bolt pretty fast...

Bottom line, I got a two inch gash in my head and my hand covered in blood...so I went outside and washed off in a puddle for some reason then carried on

Got a nice big scar there today and lost a few brayn sells!
Some people wait a lifetime, some simply accept...

...Some of us crash land, some of us eject...

...Some restore the blood flow, some just let it go and bleed...

...Some of us obsess, some move on to something new
And now it's in my UG profile pics! Enjoy ye blood thirsty goblins!
Quote by filthandfury

I wish

Joeymaxx
Page 1 of 2