For the past week and a half I've suddenly been getting dizzy, and lightheaded at random times of the day. Anyone know what it might be or what may be causing it?
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
probably not drinking enough water. its probably your diet e.g. have you been eating well in the past week? or have you been wearing yourself out?
That happens to me all the time. The doctors always send me to the hospital to take a blood test but they still don't know what it is.

Have you been eating as much as you usually do?
Im not sure. My step brother used to get that but it would last like from 1 to 3 hours at a time. He went to the doctor and they couldnt find anything but it eventually went away after a week or so.
--
...and the world sighed in relief
are you standing up to quickly sometimes? I dl o that a lot.....if u do that then hold your nose youll pass out its sweet
Quote by masterk1818
are you standing up to quickly sometimes? I dl o that a lot.....if u do that then hold your nose youll pass out its sweet

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
low blood pressure?
Quote by AlecMag
You have made a potentially boring thread epic. Be proud.

Quote by rabidguitarist
deanwad could be right, actually.

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Low blood pressure, anaemia, low blood sugar level, high blood sugar level, crap diet, could be anything. Go and get it checked out.
It might be because you are moving your head too quickly. This effects the 'middle ear' which basically keeps your balance. It's liquid in their and when you suddenly move the liquid is still trying to settle down. I had a major dizzyness problem a few years ago now and when i even woke up i nthe morning to put my alarm off i would get major dizzyness and it happened alot especially during PE. I had to take medication to do something to the middle ear as mines for some reason was moving too quickly.
there are a lot of things that could cause it.

some serious, some not so serious.

just go to your doctor if it persists.
Quote by somethingfunni
probably not drinking enough water. its probably your diet e.g. have you been eating well in the past week? or have you been wearing yourself out?

Quote by Rhitard
That happens to me all the time. The doctors always send me to the hospital to take a blood test but they still don't know what it is.

Have you been eating as much as you usually do?

I've been eating a bit more than usually, think that has anything to do with it?
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Most likely a poor diet.

Make sure you eat breakfast, a big one. Have lots of water.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
well it could be llots of things, low blood sugar, being to exhausted (not getting enough sleep), dehydration.... i would say its best to go to a doctor
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.