so umm...everyone else is like getting ready, even though I doubt it's going to hit...

and I've got to poop lol,

so I've probably got to go

anyone else in the KY, ILL, IND, area??

ttyl
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
there was supposedly a tornado in my area yesterday. it had been raining on and off all day at work, then I got home and was on the internet and a friend of mine told me there was a tornado warning or something, but when he told me about it it was clear outside and stayed that way :shrugs:
I'm from Illinois, but the sky looks clear here.
Quote by Mauri_wario
I would indeed "fap that thaing", but my dog is looking at me and it feels highly iinappropriate.
Quote by tbsff_7
good luck with that! if the world have a nuclear war 3 things would survive; cockroaches, twinkies, and boss pedals
I'm in Northern Illinois. Really windy, but not tornadic conditions.
Quote by /Qwertytrewq\
I'm from Illinois, but the sky looks clear here.

Where in Illinois?
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Oh well it's been raining in this area, but it always seems bad but it never really is.
I don't know, I've just got to poop lol

I think it's mainly in KY right now

EDIT: It's sooo calm right now too
I live in Indiana.
A tornado is a coming.
--------------------

I LOVE DRAGONBALL Z
northern illinios. it was pretty bad this morning but it all blew north (like it usually does where i live) skys are half clear at the moment, but not dark clouds or anything.

i was also wondering... wtf is with all the tornados today?

florida, the entire fuckin midwest, the southeast, and even off the western coast of mexico (pacific ocean wtf?)((hurricane?))
ehh
Quote by TDKshorty
Oh well it's been raining in this area, but it always seems bad but it never really is.
I don't know, I've just got to poop lol

I think it's mainly in KY right now

EDIT: It's sooo calm right now too

Calm before the storm. put on unearths "oncoming storm" record and then stare at the album art! lmao.

Seriously.. i wish i could see a tornado. In ireland all we get is drizzzly rain and dull skies...wee bitta thunder here and there. Soooo borinG!
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Last edited by x0rsist at Oct 18, 2007,
Im right in there, looks dark outside, but i really dont think **** will happen. and besides, doesnt matter. not like im gonna die anyway (and if i did, a dead man wouldnt care much either way, would he?) my moms freaking the hell out though.
Im in Carbondale, IL and its about to bust nuts here
Last night I played a blank tape at full volume. The mime next door went crazy.

Quote by TDKshorty
so umm...everyone else is like getting ready, even though I doubt it's going to hit...

and I've got to poop lol,

so I've probably got to go

anyone else in the KY, ILL, IND, area??

ttyl

So there is a Tornado in your area and your on UG?

You aren't that bright are ya boy? Darwin wins again?
It's pitch black but the first wave passed with nothing, but there are two more waves I think.

EDIT: AD, when I posted this the tornado was like 20 minutes from getting here..and it didn't even make it lol..so I was just posting as was getting of my PC
Last edited by TDKshorty at Oct 18, 2007,
I have a tornado watch in Wisconsin, it looks devilish outside.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You have no experience with racks??? What kind of guy are you?
I'm in Florida and a tornado blew the roof off our gym today

Half the classrooms flooded, and now half the teachers (and senior's cars, for that matter) were halfway underwater
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Yeah man, I am. I live in Northern Kentucky near Cincy and not a drop of rain has fallen. I heard the weather man say, "OMGAWD, D3R Iz 4 T0raydO aComMin'" and the sky is crystal clear.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
Quote by Pedalboard
Yeah man, I am. I live in Northern Kentucky near Cincy and not a drop of rain has fallen. I heard the weather man say, "OMGAWD, D3R Iz 4 T0raydO aComMin'" and the sky is crystal clear.

yeah, I'm in western..Owensboro "famous for bbq"
lol

I've never heard of Cincy though

well it's pitch ass black here but nothing serious..everyone is going ape**** though
I'm in Indiana I haven't seen anything of the like.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Martians just shot doom lasers from the sky. I blocked it with my massive abs causing the laser to rebound on the Martian ship.
ZOMG!!11!1 Teh Jerzey Devil just murdelated teh entire state!!11!!11!twofivefourthree111!
I'm in pensacola right now with Jodie foster admiring these two straight palm trees and one bent one thats about to be blown away by a tornado.

(contact reference anyone??)
Whats this thread about again?

Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Im in Louisville, KY and theres lightning and a Tornado watch, but theres no thunder or rain, and the tornardo warning ended a little while ago, by the way TDK Cincy just short for Cincinnati, OH.
ZOMG!!11 Teh devil just killed Bruce Springsteen and Bon Jovi!!111!

Wait, that would be pretty awesome.
Quote by Bearcat510
Im in Louisville, KY and theres lightning and a Tornado watch, but theres no thunder or rain, and the tornardo warning ended a little while ago, by the way TDK Cincy just short for Cincinnati, OH.

Yeah, I probably should have said that.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
Quote by TDKshorty
and I've got to poop

Ok, I've got to say that made my day!!!

But anyways, there's some heavy storms up here in Kewaunee County, Wisconsin.
Quote by triple_X_maniac
AMERICA FTW!!!

lol jk we suck

<A HREF=

<A HREF=
i'm in lower michigan, my city's like just outside the tornado watch. We're supposed to get storms late tonight but they've died down alot once they hit hear. It rained like a biotch earlier and now it's clear. My city never gets sh*t because we're higher up than every city around us, so the clouds have to like move up and they dicipate. Which gets annoying cuz they'll be talking about like crazy weather coming and I'll be all prepared for it like lock the doors and unplug my amp and stuff, then it gets here and just disappears.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
I'm in Australia.....I thought i saw a kangaroo just now...

No tornadoes here though :P
But there's no sense crying over every mistake, you just keep on trying till you run out of cake.