What should I do with it? I'm thinking of putting some sort of plant in it or maybe even fish.

And no, I will not make anything that has anything to do with drugs.
I'm looking for a tab of The Marshall Plan, by Blue Oyster Cult, and of Mario Minor, by Powerglove. If you have one please PM me.
how big?
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
You should put it in the bin to tell the truth because theres no possible use for it.
It's just a normal lightbulb. And I'm EXTREMELY bored.
I'm looking for a tab of The Marshall Plan, by Blue Oyster Cult, and of Mario Minor, by Powerglove. If you have one please PM me.
Quote by kidsilcon
You should put it in the bin to tell the truth because theres no possible use for it.

Not true. There's people doing some really cool stuff with them.
fill it with water and put a fishy in it and close it back up... probably wont work, but you could try it...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
throw it at a scene kid?
Quote by yawn
It just occurred to me that UG attracts a lot of socially isolated male teenagers with questionable psychological dispositions.

Quote by I'm_Guitarded
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but Whip and Chains Excite Me!!

Got'em!
Quote by AgentWiggles
Not true. There's people doing some really cool stuff with them.

Well why the hell are you asking us, if you know the people who do cool stuff with them, ask them.
if its a clouded bulb (clouded glass..you know what I mean!!) then the powder on the inside of the glass would probably kill any fish you put in there...

if not it should be fine.

i vote put a fish in
I say make a vape out of it xD
Quote by ep1kz
wtf? why didnt you punch one of them in the face or something? they're not girls, they are fat chavs, they are their own gender
some people hollow out light bulbs to smoke speed out of them

* == == = The more you know!
Quote by Mudmen190
Hollowed out a light bulb??? Que???
....???
Would the structure be able to hold soil?...

Actually, funny story. Today in my Chemistry class we talked about lightbulbs, and apparently they can withstand quite a bit.
Get off my lawn.
Quote by daytripper75
light bulbs aren't hollow initially?!?!

omg, ive been told lies my whole life!! lies!!!

They're filled with deception.
Cherrio holder.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
If i were to put a fish in it, does anyone know what kind of fish to use? It would have to be pretty small... also, would I need a filter? Because I doubt that they make them lightbulb size.
Quote by AgentWiggles
If i were to put a fish in it, does anyone know what kind of fish to use? It would have to be pretty small... also, would I need a filter? Because I doubt that they make them lightbulb size.

A Beta/Bata,(sorry, i'm not sure how its spelled) are nice looking fish with an interesting history. They also are kept in small fish bowls that don't use filters or pumps, just change the water every couple of days.

EDIT: Betta. heres a link, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siamese_fighting_fish
epic7734
Last edited by epic7734 at Oct 18, 2007,
i say break open a couple of glowsticks, close it up with the glowing fluid in it, and throw it at someone
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
Quote by kidsilcon
That's the most useless thing i've ever seen.

im assuming you don't know what it is or what to do with it. its not a cup for a drink if thats what your thinking.
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
Fill it with napalm,put a fuse in,lite it,and throw it at someone/thing you hate. I can tell you how to make napalm.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.