Kit:

Tanglewood TW28STR
PRS Soapbar SE II
Epiphone LP100

Roland Cube 30x (New!)
Does it at least match the body?
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
Nice! Does it match the color of the body?
Quote by codynw42
i am stupid enuff to do it becuz i just did. i feel nothing, there is no high and im not dizzy or anything... its just nasty.

Ryu Hayabusa of the UG Society of Ninjas
no, the body is black, and the pickguard is green, im basically trying to make it as hideous as possible. i have 14 sparkling beautiful guitars, and i spent 35 dollars on this, so why the hell not?
lol thats the gayest **** ive ever seen in my life. haha at least you have that cool phone behind the guitar though!
Wow nice!!

I never liked the look of a dark fretboard like rosewood with the bright maple headstock haha. it just looks goofy and out of place to me!

Nice job on the paint though now maybe you can make a custom logo of your own to slap on there!
Quote by RedSox_o4
lol thats the gayest **** ive ever seen in my life. haha at least you have that cool phone behind the guitar though!

how does that have sex with men?
You really should make your own logo...or put Gibson on it...or some other brand that is completely unrelated to guitar...such as Chevy...
Sorry dude, that just doesn't look too good at all... The string trees don't even match. The paitn looks like nail polish. Even if you don't have a lot of money in it, at least do it right.
You should have just painted it black. I think the black/green guitar is actually pretty tight looking.
Axes:
2010 Carvin ST300C
1994 Jackson Soloist XL Professional
2008 "Jacksbanez"
2007 Gibson Flying V
2003 Epiphone Les Paul Plus

Amps:
Peavey 6505+ Combo
Peavey Classic 30
Peavey Vypyr 15
since all i have on the top is stain, painting it would be hella easy.... maybe i should paint the headstock green? like a bright over-the-top neon green? all i did today was whipe some stain on it to cover up the Squier faded logo on the wood...
Wow. I'm surprised there's so much negative stuff going on here. I find it's a pretty sweet guitar. Whata did you use for the ehad stock?
P.S. Green picguard is baddass man.
Quote by RentACar
Wow. I'm surprised there's so much negative stuff going on here. I find it's a pretty sweet guitar. Whata did you use for the ehad stock?
P.S. Green picguard is baddass man.

just some sh1tty deck stain i found in my shed and one coat of spray on polyurethane. it looks like hell. hhaha.
Change the headstock to something like the pickguard and you'd have yourself a beauty!!
What are those pickups?
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
i think the guitar would look awesome with a white body, or mabye some black and white design on the body, like checkers or something.
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
i think you should def. paint the stock black or green the gutiar looks awesome and need a good finish on the head stock...
Quote by LP Addict
some Charvel single coils i found laying around from a japanese, probably a model 4 or something.

Nope... The only Charvels that used Charvel marked pickups were the cheap ones, namely the CX290, 291, and a few others. Tbh, they aren't much of an upgrade from what was in there. they are Japanese though, but not anything for a Model series (or anything desirable from Charvel). Are they stacked humbuckers? If so, they are from a 275, which isn't high on any lists either.
Quote by Skynyrd890
Not hating the black/green, but the brown...Ewwwwwwww

+1 . Black headstock FTW!
DAMN YOU!!! I started celebrating thinking Fender had stopped tarnishing their good name with that horrible Squier range and it's just you painting your headstock **** brown and making it look even uglier than it sounds. DAMN YOU!
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by IncubusMan999
DAMN YOU!!! I started celebrating thinking Fender had stopped tarnishing their good name with that horrible Squier range and it's just you painting your headstock **** brown and making it look even uglier than it sounds. DAMN YOU!

Quote by Gummy Balls
Who the hell posts that they made up a chord on a guitar forum? He should of just called this thread " flame the shit out me".

~Founder of the Pokemon Appreciation Club~
am i the only one that thinks this thread should be in gear building & customizing?
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
^no.

and did you even bother to sand the squier logo?

you mentioned that you used the deck stain to "cover the squier logo".

within you lay everything
every key
every secret

untouched and in plain sight
am i the only one that thinks who cares?
Gear.
Peters Chimaira tube amp
Harley Benton 2xv30's
IbanezS470(evo,paf)
Jackson dinky select series USA
ESP LTD EC1000VB
MI audio boostnbuff+crunchbox
Carbon copy MXR + smart gate
Quote by Metal_Injection
am i the only one that thinks who cares?

Let me comment on the wrongness of your signature. It should read "All politicians are liars, but Kevin Rudd is the better of the two!" Bring back GOUGH!!
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM