Hey I was wondering if anyone else here likes him or listens to him. I'm not really a big fan of rap and I only have a little, just him, KMK, Atmosphere and a few other random songs. I like his music a lot though its always good for a party or bowl cruise haha. I got Phinally Phamous, The One and Only and some of Doubt Me Now.

I just know and love the song Oxy Cotton. I've never listened to anything else by him.
Spiral Out
Quote by HumanitysDeath

I just know and love the song Oxy Cotton. I've never listened to anything else by him.

Me too. He makes me laugh.
I generally don't listen to any of those 'Lil' guys.

How many are there anyway? I mean fuck, its like a new one pops up everyday.
yeah i agree wyldegibson. This guy is good for getting high or partying or w/e. He's got My Smokin Song, My Drinkin Song, Oxycotton, Acid, Look Like You, Good Dope, Get High To This, Smoke My Dro, Hoods Run Down, Fu*k*d Up, Get High, Get Wrong, I Got Dat Candy haha those are some of his songs so you get the point.
Lil Wyte is very good, but if DJ Paul and Juicy J didnt produce him, he wouldnt be ****.
formerly: lil key key and before that green_jello
lil wyte is a f*ckin baller, oxycotton, drop it off, ten toes tall, crash da club remix, hatas talkin' but hatas aint walkin', doubt me now, playas in the atmosphere, those are all kick ass songs
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Tha' Get Away Driva' of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by Alicee
I gave my brother a hand job. It was weird at first. It was weirder after.