i kno i made this already a few days ago but i need more data on how many hours someone practices and the level of confidence on a scale of 1-10 of playing in front of an audience or crowd. pl help thx
i wud but my teachers a hardass and wehave to make a scatterplot of all the info so if she sees something that isnt consistent with the rest of it shell bitch
I practice an average of 1 hour a day and on a scale of 1-10, I'd say I'm a 4, confidence- wise.

on another note, do you seriously have 2 gibsons, one of which is over $2000, and a fender frontman? because if so, you fail more than anyone I have ever had the misfortune of meeting.
yea i do only cause thats the only amp iu cuid have had at the time im getting a new wayyyy better one soon and thanks
Quote by K!!LsWiTcH
yea i do only cause thats the only amp iu cuid have had at the time im getting a new wayyyy better one soon and thanks

then how, in god's name, did you get the 2 gibsons without thinking "wait a second, if I'm spending over $4000 on guitars, wouldn't getting an amp that costs more than $50 improve my tone just a teensy bit?"
Quote by Steve The Plank
Amp before guitar! Zomg!

Oh and, I practice for at least 3-4 hours a day (thank you Study Periods), and my confidence on stage would be about a 9 out of 10.
+1

i usually practice about 3 hours a day and then play along to albums for awhile

confidence on stage is probably a 9 but in front of a small group it's like a 4...i don't know why i'm like that
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
i practice about 2 hours a day... confidence level probably around 8.5...
Quote by Rockford_rocks
HENDRIX WAS NOT MEANT TO GO WOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLY!