lately i've been really thinking about why my influences have influenced me. have u ever felt like this?
Quote by rockon1824
Yes.

STFU

Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

My influences influenced me cause they're awesome.
Weird Al = Awesome
Buckethead = Awesome
Ergo, Awesome = Buckethead = Weird Al
Quote by Hart_Attack
the logic... its. so. precise! you broke the code! hail Omni-Ragnarok for answering lifes biggest question, who is buckethead.
if you gotta think about it, they don't influence you, influences just happen, it's like a guy jerking it, you don't decide to, it just happends
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
No.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
A little, but that's because I was first influenced by a rhythm guitarist. That's not a bad thing, but i just thought "Why not a lead guitarist?"
Quote by LukeBTH
A little, but that's because I was first influenced by a rhythm guitarist. That's not a bad thing, but i just thought "Why not a lead guitarist?"

yea thats wat im talking about.
Well, have I ever just taken a prolonged period of time, and just thought about it?

No. But I DO know why my influences are important to me.

They must not be too much of an influence if you can't name the reasons why they influence you.

[/non conformity answer]
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
cause lately i've been getting into like more challenging music and with what my teacher is going to be teaching me i've been thinking is that gonna me dislike the music i love right now?
Um. Not really.

2004 MIM Strat w/ Fender Hot Noiseless pickups
Sovtek MiG 60
Avatar 2x12 w/ Celestion Greenbacks
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
TC electronic Arena Reverb
Quote by Aqua Dementia
^ Periods, use them.

Why? All women do is complain about them. They can't be that much use...

/generic period 'humour'.
...no
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
um...no...i dont like to think about things without an answer, for me this is a question like why is the sun bright?
"whys the sky blue? why are trees good? Why are boobs good? how does a pozytrac on the back of a Plymouth work?
It just does."
haha

kudos to who gets the reference
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness