Page 1 of 2
Who here plays runescape (or used to and still has the guy)If u do and ur lvl 100+ post here.If u dont play rs then dont post
Quote by Damaged Roses
I don't really understand why basses have 24 frets, I mean, I've never seen a bassist playing more than the 12 fret.

My Gear-
Warwick Double Buck
Epiphone EB0
GK MB 210
Fender Rumble
I used to like 3 years ago but then it got repetitive and boring and gay.

You're just trying to get a free character aren't you?
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
no jus wondering if anyone esle plays
Quote by Damaged Roses
I don't really understand why basses have 24 frets, I mean, I've never seen a bassist playing more than the 12 fret.

My Gear-
Warwick Double Buck
Epiphone EB0
GK MB 210
Fender Rumble
I used to have a level 97, but I gave it to a friend, who then traded it for skateboard trucks
Ibanez Prestige RGA321SPB
Quote by The1bassist06
no jus wondering if anyone esle plays

I played from age 9 to about 13. I got to level 63 And no, you can't have free stuff.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Quote by kidsilcon
I used to like 3 years ago but then it got repetitive and boring and gay.

I was with you until the very last word. Thats when you committed a big no-no
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
i played for about 3 months and got my character up to lvl 56. then i realized that playing that game was a complete waste of time and time i spent playing it i could have gotten better on guitar. i then gave my character away to my friend.
"Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth." -
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I wish I was gay.

Quote by cashewchaching
Even though he's an ugly woman, my favorite is john mayer.
Quote by CORT noob
I played from age 9 to about 13. I got to level 63 And no, you can't have free stuff.

Dont need free stuff...Im lvl 90 with santa bandos plate and legs and fury with fire cape and whip.Dwarf134!
Quote by Damaged Roses

My Gear-
Warwick Double Buck
Epiphone EB0
GK MB 210
Fender Rumble
Quote by zippidyduda

Well I obvousily didn't mean it so literially, i meant the other gay because i don't think Runescape is a homosexual.
when i was 10 i played it for an hour.... Then i grew up and learnt that runescape = ****
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
I used to play and I told my friend to play with me...I quit 3 years ago...my friend is now level 106...Big mistake on my part
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
I played it a bit. My character is about Level 53 or something like that. Got bored of it eventually.
Where the hell is my signature????

i know it sucks but i dont care
Quote by The1bassist06
Dont need free stuff...Im lvl 90 with santa bandos plate and legs and fury with fire cape and whip.Dwarf134!

wow
Quote by boreamor
Thousands upon thousands of people yelling "IcyHot"...

Quote by imdeth
She looks like she has triforces in her eyes...

Quote by Nakon14
*sigh* yet again, only on UG would somebody rush to their computer to tell the pit when their lives or property are in dire trouble.
Quote by Jersey_Zombie
I used to play and I told my friend to play with me...I quit 3 years ago...my friend is now level 106...Big mistake on my part

you've killed him!
[quote="'[P|E|R|S|O|N"]']you've killed him!

O SHI-
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
booooooring

edit: the only fun part of the game is killing other people, but even that gets old after a while
Level 91. I played for about a year and a couple months. Super Rob18.

I quit a couple months ago. Mainly because RuneScape was indeed getting very boring, repetative, and childish. They stepped it down so much for the little homos that play, it wasn't even worth it anymore.
When the music's over, turn out the lights.

Quote by pencap
i fingerd my girl the other day she got so wet nearly my entier hand was soked after that i ate her up, she blacked out it was awesome
I used to play... lvl 91 I'm pretty sure. It taught me how bronze was made. Felt smart in world history last year . Copper and Tin. A cookie for me
Last edited by Biehayn at Oct 18, 2007,
i did for maybe a few months. I have a lvl 40, but if ur not a member, its so limited and boring. otherwise, there is some decent stuff on RS.
Quote by flyingmarlin
when i was 10 i played it for an hour.... Then i grew up and learnt that runescape = ****

+1
Gear:
ESP ltd MH-1000
Jackson DK2T
Bugera 6262-212
Roland Cube 30X

I Was at Download 07/08/09/10 Because I'm not a Cheap Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
I got to level 50 something. And then I got EXTREMELY bored with it.

That, and I started playing WoW. Which has far better gameplay.

Thank god I don't play either anymore.
Spiral Out
Quote by zippidyduda

I had a level 96, but it got REALLY gay. Like, homo-fest gay.
I used to play back in 7th, grade... I was a member also...

I pity you all! That game is the biggest soul-sucking, mind-melting, IQ droping abomination ever!!! WHAT THE HELL MAN!? I could have been scoring chicks, practicing guitar or even just going outside! That thing just a wasted my time... Really, what good is it for? No matter how many quests you complete, levels you get up or monsters you kill it won't make you a better person and it won't your make life any better either! JUST GET AWAY FROM IT QUICK! Listen to me, please! HEED MY WARNING!

Sorry bout the rant... but really guys, stay away from it! IT'LL STEAL YOUR SOUL!
Weird Al = Awesome
Buckethead = Awesome
Ergo, Awesome = Buckethead = Weird Al
Quote by Hart_Attack
the logic... its. so. precise! you broke the code! hail Omni-Ragnarok for answering lifes biggest question, who is buckethead.
Last edited by Omni-Ragnarok at Oct 18, 2007,
I'm lvl 115 lol. I quit over a year ago.
Character name= Krankheit
Search me up if you can be bothered heh. Can't remember my stats now..
Lvl 93 currently going for level 99 woodcut. At lvl 87 now, 50k xp from 88. Name: Fuh Qup
Quote by Biehayn
I used to play... lvl 91 I'm pretty sure. It taught me how bronze was made. Felt smart in world history last year . Bronze and Tin. A cookie for me

yeah, because bronze and tin makes bronze ..... its copper and tin. ill take your cookie.
However, RuneScape did teach me how to type properly. I had my own clan on the forums (which was quite successfull, mind you) and I basically had to learn how to type properly in order to avoid looking like a complete, ignorant fool.

Quote by pencap
i fingerd my girl the other day she got so wet nearly my entier hand was soked after that i ate her up, she blacked out it was awesome
Quote by HumanitysDeath
I got to level 50 something. And then I got EXTREMELY bored with it.

That, and I started playing WoW. Which has far better gameplay.

Thank god I don't play either anymore.

I played WoW for a week, it was boring
Ibanez Prestige RGA321SPB
Losers!!!!!!!! Who Plays Runescape?!?!?! Not Me!!! Cuz I Have A Life!!!!!! Ahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
Member of the "Defenders of Emo,PM eckman88 to join "

Founder Of The Artcore/Hollow Body Users Club PM me to join

Quote by Chuck Norris
Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9 percent of germs. I kill 100 percent of whatever the fuck he wants.
Quote by kidsilcon
Well I obvousily didn't mean it so literially, i meant the other gay because i don't think Runescape is a homosexual.

Obviously not, but there are a lot of other words to say besides gay. That just displays ignorance, and makes you sound like a gay-hating Alabama redneck.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

False.

You don't have a life because you came into a thread, which plainly stated "If you don't play RuneScape, then don't post" and flamed it. So, you're the dickhead.

Quote by pencap
Quote by thehardwayout
Losers!!!!!!!! Who Plays Runescape?!?!?! Not Me!!! Cuz I Have A Life!!!!!! Ahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, this is a great example of how to get banned for flaming

If you are going to insult a boring and repetetive computer game, at least do it in an intelligent way, mkay?
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Quote by §tratôcaster

yeah, because bronze and tin makes bronze ..... its copper and tin. ill take your cookie.

Hahahaha typo woops... can I have my cookie back, I'm sorry
OMG I luv teh Runscapezorz!! I have teh haxxorz so my chacetr is level 127!!!111oneone!! I could pwn u noobzorz.!!!!elevenoneone111!!!
Page 1 of 2