Suits and Tuxedos
4 3%
Gangsta
4 3%
Other
20 13%
Voters: 156.
Page 1 of 2
Ok I was just bored and I was wondering what kind of clothes my fellow UG'ers wear.

Dont flame people because of their clothing and if you dont care about clothes, dont post.
im not one for clothes
Quote by yawn
It just occurred to me that UG attracts a lot of socially isolated male teenagers with questionable psychological dispositions.

Quote by I'm_Guitarded
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but Whip and Chains Excite Me!!

Got'em!
I dont really go for any huge name brand (because they're all overpriced and way uncomfortable).

I wear long jeans, A T-shirt that most likely has Skynyrd on it, and a unbuttoned overshirt over the T-shirt.
usually shorts, and band shirts or solid colored shirts pretty much.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
HENDRIX WAS NOT MEANT TO GO WOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLY!

usually just casual stuff like blue jeans, some ae and billabong shirts, and of course i gotta rock the red sox stuff.
Are you flirting with me? I'm flattered.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Quote by RHCP94
Are you flirting with me? I'm flattered.

RHCP94, you're engaged!

This is no time to be looking for other partners!
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Man nothing beats Hollister's shirts. sooo soft. I'm a big fan of Express, Banana Republic, Martin & Osa, and Urban Outfitters too.
Current Rig:
Fender CS Eric Clapton Strat
Fender '65 Twin Reverb Reissue
Digitech Crossroads Pedal

In the stereo: The Rolling Stones - Let It Bleed
Quote by Gunpowder
RHCP94, you're engaged!

This is no time to be looking for other partners!

I know, I know. I have devoted my love to JoJ. It's just nice to hear people say you're sexy.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
I wear shirts that kill the people that see them, just because they are that badass. And I don't wear pants, but people don't care. They just gaze in wonder.
I'm more of a khaki shorts (border line capri and baggy) as well as like band tees or like pac sun shirts. If I want to feel comfortable I go for those shorts, undershirt only, as well as sweatshirt
...Target and Walmart are my shopping sources for EVERYTHING
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
band shrts mostly. i wear a jacket to school almost every day b/c the rooms are cooled rather well most of the time. whatever jeans i can find, mostly black ones. and comfy shoes.
Quote by Jersey_Zombie
...Target and Walmart are my shopping sources for EVERYTHING

you forgot TJ Max........ best shopping place ever!!!! so cheap
i wear tight guy pants. theres a diffrence dont critisize. also band shirts or just any plain color shirt or stripes or anything really. preferred to "fit" lol
I wear nothing fasionable, am like the most unstylish person here and i wear shorts in the winter and stuff. but i mostly wear jeans and a hoodie.
Quote by IronMaiden5
Mostly band shirts and either shorts or jeans.

Same. I'll wear a flannel shirt over my shirt it it's cold, and sometimes I'll wear a solid colored long sleeve t-shirt. My wardrobe's pretty simple.
i never wear shorts, and im always wearing jeans.
I usually wear skateboard tee shirts, and a few band shirts, and a few no name shirts.
usually always wearing a hoodie or jacket
I wear anything really. I may have a band shirt and hollister jeans. Or something from pac sun or zumiez. Doesn't really matter to me as long as its comfortable and good quality.
Kinda look like a stereo-typical 'hippie' to tell the truth, with my beat up jeans, Grateful Dead shirt, and aviators.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
Quote by Don't Panic Ok?
Kinda look like a stereo-typical 'hippie' to tell the truth, with my beat up jeans, Grateful Dead shirt, and aviators.

You wear aviators?
depends on the occasion, if I'm going out to a club I wear my goth stuff (very little of which was purchased from hot topic) day to day I normally wear jeans and a t-shirt.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Ha i forgot I put that on there. I prefer to wear clothes from hollister, but I wear some band shirts too.
Jeans, solid colored t-shirt or polo shirt (school dress code), black hooded sweatshirt.
i'm a plain colored tee, long or short sleeved, i'll layer short over a white longsleeve, and then jeans. in the summer, it's shorts and a tee.
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
Abercrombie. Band shirts.
Quote by darkstar2466
Bigfoot.... The Abominable Snowman.... Chinese Democracy.... all stories, nothing more.

Quote by Virgil_Hart05
I'm a fucking man, I wear what I find on the ground... none of this "metrosexual" shite for me....

I wear my Fender t-shirt that reeks of oil from work basically every day.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
WHO WEARS CLOTHES?!?

Yea, okay...I mostly wear band t-shirts and jeans...nothing special.
Page 1 of 2