Page 1 of 2
****ing right, biker mice from mars was awesome.

I used to watch it all the time as a kid, along with street sharks, transformers, johnny quest, he-man, and the TMNT (obviously)

Back in the day...
Finally Someone Else Remembers This!!!!
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
Does anyone remember when BUGS BUNNY was on tv? Like wtf happened to television
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by JC13
I totally remember that! That show was awesome.

Btw, My mother just questioned me about your sig Virgil Hart.. She was like "Why is that on the computer?!?!" .

My sig pwnt your mother's sense of faith in humanity.
I had the biker mice from mars motorbike and sidecars toy! and the motorbike shot missiles out of its exhaust pipes! oo yeah, hardcore.
Quote by Nutman69
i think ur gonna get flamed pretty bad.

Gear:
Peavey 5150 Combo
LTD MH-1000 NT
Schecter 007 Elite
Line 6 Pod XT Live
YES! Brings back good memories. Oh and does anyone remember Street Sharks, i used to have the toys and stuff.
Oh Man! I used to have a action figure of Modo, that show was so freakin' awesome!!!
Weird Al = Awesome
Buckethead = Awesome
Ergo, Awesome = Buckethead = Weird Al
Quote by Hart_Attack
the logic... its. so. precise! you broke the code! hail Omni-Ragnarok for answering lifes biggest question, who is buckethead.
back in high school I found an old folder with the Biker Mice on it from like 2nd grade. I sported that folder for a good month. THEN i found an old Mortal Kombat folder from when the first movie came out. I used that the rest of my senior year
Quote by Dr Grinwraith
ITS TIME TO ROCK AND RIDE!!! god how many times i woke up to that alarm clock i'm glad it broke

Let's kick some tail!
i have the first issue of the comics, got it when it came out ages ago..
The Set Up
1- Bc.Rich Nj Series Best w/Emgs
2-Ibanez v-blade, custom snakeskin
3-Fender Stratocaster
4-1986 Charvel Model 5
///
MXR Phase 90
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Dunlop crybaby original
Quote by The__Chill
i have the first issue of the comics, got it when it came out ages ago..

You have a great avatar, a good taste in music, and a good taste in favorite guitarists. My disposition of you has now risen
Biker Mice from Mars and Street Sharks was amazing. I also loved the show Darkwing Duck. Does anyone remember a cartoon that all the characters were like undead gladiators or something? I can't remember the name, but I remember the characters fought over some kind of pit and would they would lose limbs and then they would heal and be fine again. I can't remember the name, but I remember there was a whole line of toys that the gimick was you could switch different characters limbs and stuff.
Quote by Hexagram
You have a great avatar, a good taste in music, and a good taste in favorite guitarists. My disposition of you has now risen

holy crap...thats the nicest thing anyones ever said to me on UG, thanks a lot..if i only knew how to sig these things...
The Set Up
1- Bc.Rich Nj Series Best w/Emgs
2-Ibanez v-blade, custom snakeskin
3-Fender Stratocaster
4-1986 Charvel Model 5
///
MXR Phase 90
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Dunlop crybaby original
I know tv sucks now.

Example: In the new TMNT they no longer eat pizza, they eat hot dogs. YEAH I KNOW RIGHT!
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
I had the thermos AND lunch box when I was a little kid. Did anyone ever watch Gargoyles? Or My Pet Monster? Those were like my favorite shows.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "if I live I will kill you."
"If I die, you are forgiven."
Such is the rule of honour.
Quote by count schizo
Anyone else remember old shows like this from long long ago?

does anyone remember a cartoon about a dude who could turn into his skeleton, his name was bones.. and his friend was a lizard guy?

and a show with some iguana guy as the main character.. he had a reptile fin thing on his head that was like a mohawk.

i cant remember their names
Wow talk about a blast from the past.

My brother and I still have some of the BMfM toys.

What the hell happened to awesome cartoons??
"Sticking Feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken"--Tyler Durden

Cufk, TisH, Sips
the show was pretty alright from what i remember.
oh, childhood. how i miss thee
How about Centurians, M.A.S.K. (classic theme tune), Denver The Last Dinosaur, Bucky O' Hare, Visionairies and Defenders of the Earth. Oh, and Thundercats goes without saying.
Last edited by brymon at Oct 19, 2007,
Yeah, I used to have the toys.

I remember the cartoon being filled with awesome guitar fills.

That's awesome.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by jpgilbert701
I know tv sucks now.

Example: In the new TMNT they no longer eat pizza, they eat hot dogs. YEAH I KNOW RIGHT!

what?! BLASPHEMY!!!!

I haven't seen the latest TMNT movie, i'm glad about that now.
Member No.3 of The 'I Watched Dragonball Z and Vegetas Scouter said my power level is over 9000 Club'
PM redh0tchilip3pp or rizo299 to Join

Co-Founder of the 'Magikarp was blatantly the best Pokemon' Club
PM me to join
I've heard that in the new Thundercats movie Snarf gets killed in the first 5 minutes! The Pizza/Turtle divorce is bad enough but how the hell can they justify murdering a part of our childhood in front of our very eyes and charging us for it.? Wrong Wrong Wrong.
STREET SHARKS! That was the most badass cartoon ever.

Biker Mice From Mars ruled too. Those were the days, when cartoon characters actually kicked ass!
OMG yeah I had those dolls .. I totally forgot about them
thank you for bringing back those nice memories.
I never saw the show tough

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by Virgil_Hart05
****ing right, biker mice from mars was awesome.

I used to watch it all the time as a kid, along with street sharks, transformers, johnny quest, he-man, and the TMNT (obviously)

Back in the day...

Street Sharks....

Man, they were awesome. I've still got the toy of the one who used to rollerblade everwhere...
I'm going to create the procrastination club, just later...
Quote by Saint of Steel
Street Sharks....

Man, they were awesome. I've still got the toy of the one who used to rollerblade everwhere...

Yes! the blue one and the most cool one, i also have the killer whale one that moves it's tounge.
the hammerhead street shark kicked every cartoon character in history AND in the future's ass
I had quite a nostalgic moment yesterday where I came across it in a toybox in my sibling's room, along with a green Tyrannosaurus Rex I used to have called Stephen... those were the days.

Transformers: Beast Wars was f*cking awesome too.
I'm going to create the procrastination club, just later...
Does anyone remember Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors?

It had those weird half-plant, half machine things it. And a winged fish.
Moo Mesa FTW!
Quote by Burtonjp
Im secretly a lesbian female in a male body. The worlds a tough place for me.

Quote by gunther_sucks
I once ran into a mirror that I didn't know was there. I think you could say We were both suprised.
Page 1 of 2