Today chuck berry turns 81 years old, sorry if this has already been posted, even if it was, i think he deserves more than one thread. I think he was great
Quote by Rebourne
What is this "Death Rock" you speak of?

Quote by revolutionplz
I will poop on your soul if you ever have the audacity to type those words towards me again.

Don't think I won't.
Who?
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by Slaytanic6606
Who?

Excuse you? Lol JK he was a sweet lyric-tist
myspace.com/theunwantedjellybean <--- Add It!
Quote by Slaytanic6606
Who?

i think i just died a little on the inside
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
I cant believe there are guitar players on here, who dont know who chuck berry is.... he wrote johnny b. goode, helped to popularize rock and roll music. made alot of good music. anyone who doesnt know who he is, should look him up, and then slap your self.
Quote by Rebourne

Quote by revolutionplz
I will poop on your soul if you ever have the audacity to type those words towards me again.

Don't think I won't.
Hahaha *E-Five* I made one of these last year and looked up a bunch of youtube vids to post. Too bad he's got really bad authritis (sp?) and cant do much on guitar anymore.
I thought this was about Chuck Norris.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by livrockdie
Hahaha *E-Five* I made one of these last year and looked up a bunch of youtube vids to post. Too bad he's got really bad authritis (sp?) and cant do much on guitar anymore.

yeah that sucks, he did some cool stuff back before i was born...or even before my parents were born for that matter
Quote by Rebourne

Quote by revolutionplz

Don't think I won't.
He is a legend. Shame recent years haven't been good to him. Without him, many bands wouldn't of existed.
It's gonna be a blue day
Maybe the 1st poster is being sarcastic.
Quote by 6079 Smith W
One time I had this chick setting on my lap, sucking on my neck, unbuttoning my pants when one of my friends walked in and ruined the whole thing. To be fair though, she was his girlfriend.

Shoopin' that whoop since before you were born, son.
Quote by ColdNovembeRain
Fifty dollars says that 98% of the people on here that even know who Chuck Berry is only know (or know of) Johnny B. Goode.

Let's face it, most of his songs were pretty much the same anyway. Not that I'm dissing the guy, he was good for his day.
Quote by ColdNovembeRain
That's a fact. Chuck Berry = Green Day.

Well, I wouldn't say that, Greenday are amazingly talented...
Quote by Mudmen190
Am I the only one who thought Chuck Berry was dead?

I thought he was a type of Ribena...
Quote by Mudmen190
Am I the only one who thought Chuck Berry was dead?

Sure you're not thinking of Buddy Holly? I always get them mixed up
Thanks to Chuck Berry, we have the great song "Johnny B. Goode" played in Back to the Future!

Once you go FLAC, you never go back.