Now don't flame me if this thread has already been done, I didn't see it in Search.

www.fender.com/lenny

I'm very glad they are doing this. Its a fantastic idea for a recreation, in my opinion.

But the only thing is they do not say how much it will cost. Any elaborations?

My prediction is in the 5,000 USD range.

I've got a cover of Lenny at my music myspace, www.myspace.com/bluegoose8255 if anyone cares to give it a listen.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
I'll tell ya what, it may not be my exact cup of tea, but I really like what Fender is doing with its recreation stuff. Their work on "Blackie" was amazing, so I can't wait to see some more of their work on SRV's axe. $5,000 sounds like a good base. I missed if it would include anything else, like "Blackie" did. Cool find!
Current Rig:
Fender CS Eric Clapton Strat
Fender '65 Twin Reverb Reissue
Digitech Crossroads Pedal

In the stereo: The Rolling Stones - Let It Bleed
I love their replicas. They are amazing. Just too expensive, though. Although a lot of work goes into these. Using Blackie as an example, I would NEVER pay upwards of $20,000 for a guitar.

2004 MIM Strat w/ Fender Hot Noiseless pickups
Sovtek MiG 60
Avatar 2x12 w/ Celestion Greenbacks
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
TC electronic Arena Reverb
Quote by Twevo
Think $17,000

Where did you hear that bro, I haven't found a quote anywhere. Not just pullin' that outta your rear are you?
-Jim Morrison
Repost. Use the search. I would also say around $20,000, judging by what Frankenstrat, Blackie, and some others were.
Quote by CJRocker
Repost. Use the search. I would also say around $20,000, judging by what Frankenstrat, Blackie, and some others were.

Jesus.

Thats ridiculous.
-Jim Morrison
It looks really sweet, albeit overpriced. I actually like this guitar better than his Number One. It's better looking in my opinion.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID