Alright well i don't really like sweetest day as its usually considered more of a 'hallmark holiday' but theres this girl im diggin and was trying to think of something small but cute i could do. I don't know her extremely well yet, but we hang out a lot (and smoke together a lot during lunch at school lol). Anyone got any ideas?
_____
MUSE
Yea, don't do anything you think is "cute" it will fail.

Chicks dig a spontaneous man, as such, I reccomend headbutting her in the face, she'll love it. Trust me.
Last edited by Virgil_Hart05 at Oct 18, 2007,
I hear chicks dig STD's.

Get one from a hooker first, then give it to the chick that you dig. She will love you forever.

Do it.
a link to lemonparty?
But there's no sense crying over every mistake, you just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

Quote by Aqua Dementia
Nothing says "I care about you" like a pack of death sticks.

She can smoke my deathstick anytime

...she'd better be hot <_<
Quote by ep1kz
wtf? why didnt you punch one of them in the face or something? they're not girls, they are fat chavs, they are their own gender
Quote by Penguinarmy
She can smoke my deathstick anytime

...she'd better be hot <_<

believe me she is... i wouldn't be asking for help if she wasn't. Okay, fine no more cute, i see how its gonna be.

Revision: Help me think of something that says "let me f*** your brains out"
_____
MUSE
Well start to get to know her better by making a little more conversation, and write her some kind of note or leave something sweet (and anonymus) in her locker.

BTW Semen is sweet and anonymus, for the first few months of the DNA test.

EDIT: Ok, nothing sweet. A threatening letter. Something about bathing your dick in her salivary fluids.
Bake her a Hot Steamy Apple Pie

I'm not sure if it would work, but if it didn't, at least you would have apple pie.
Quote by Dameonx
believe me she is... i wouldn't be asking for help if she wasn't. Okay, fine no more cute, i see how its gonna be.

Give her a drink with some GHB in it.

Nothing says "I like you" like date rape.
Quote by Dameonx

Try a flower, then close your eyes, form a constipated look on your face, and scream at the top of your lungs "LET ME **** YOUR BRAINS OUT"

She'll never see it coming

Disclaimer: Not a good way to impress women
Last edited by Duerksen at Oct 18, 2007,
Chicken and Waffles. Trust me I know, I'm Professional.

EDIT: Or why not just get her some Ganjah. Dude if I were a chick and some dude who liked me gave me a Dub I'd bone him...
Last edited by SexyJonisaJon at Oct 18, 2007,
Quote by Duerksen
Try a flower, then close your eyes, form a constipated look on your face, and scream at the top of your lungs "LET ME **** YOUR BRAINS OUT"

She'll never see it coming

Actually, if your close enough with her, and want to make a move in a cute sort of way, take a good close look at her sometime, and examine her eyes thoroughly until she finally says "What?"
Tell her you've never noticed before, but she's got the most incredible eyelashes you've ever seen! proceed to ask her if she'd close her eyes so you can look at them closer, when she does, wham, quick kiss
duerksen, you are a master of scoring chicks, that is the greatest advice i've ever read!
me neither, is it valentines day?
Quote by dunkelblau

Dear Stoner Stone,
I have found in reading this post that you are lacking the intelligence of a normal person.
you need serious help, possibly involving a screwdriver, and a large piece of wood.
please, be deceased now.
thank you

Quote by mart69
duerksen, you are a master of scoring chicks, that is the greatest advice i've ever read!

:') (tears o' joy) *sniffs* my life.... is.... complete
Quote by punkguitarist55
Bake her a Hot Steamy Apple Pie

I'm not sure if it would work, but if it didn't, at least you would have apple pie.

mmmm...apple pie.....
oh yeah...apple pie it up.
Nah, pumpkin pie is where it's at. But that eyelashes thing... That is some tricky stuff.
Its a tricky situation, either your getting bitch slapped or you're in