does anyone know what the twanging noise in the background of the song "give it away" is? like what instrument?
probably a steel guitar? idk r u talking about George Strait's song? if so then yea it's either a steel guitar or one of those wierd basses, idk what they are called
that would be a wah pedal if i remember correctly. wahs nowadays cost little more than $40 and really add an awesome sound when used right. like in that song....
Quote by Zach
I'm gonna make a poster of my pinky finger that says in big bold letters on the bottom 'USE IT'
Quote by Switch
I was not expecting him to have a ferret skilled in nuclear weaponry
If you are talking about the RHCP song, it's a juice harp.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Quote by ashra
that would be a wah pedal if i remember correctly. wahs nowadays cost little more than $40 and really add an awesome sound when used right. like in that song....

wahs are 80 bucks at the cheapest for a decent one, and i mean the original crybaby
Quote by i bleed metal
wahs are 80 bucks at the cheapest for a decent one, and i mean the original crybaby

but im talking low end generics. crybabies are the ones to spring for, but sometimes budget makes us go for lower.
Quote by Zach
I'm gonna make a poster of my pinky finger that says in big bold letters on the bottom 'USE IT'
Quote by Switch
I was not expecting him to have a ferret skilled in nuclear weaponry
Like a couple people have already said its a juice harp, the lyric booklet confirms this.