Hello pit, I have come for medical advice. Today for gym we were playing flag football and I went to grab for some kids flag, he smacked my hand away and drove my thumb into my hand. I got an x-ray and apparently its not visibly broken.

The other possiblities are that its just a jammed thumb or tendant tear.

Someone tell me how to treat it or if its happened to you, how long did it take to heal?

Fuck it hurts.
GEAR:
Vantage Ghost Gibson "The Paul" copy
Fender FM-100H half-stack
Regal vintage 30W class A amp head (handcrafted in Montreal)
A thumb brace would work, it probably would take about a week depending on how seriously jammed it is.
--
...and the world sighed in relief
it'll take a good 3-5 days til its back to normal.

to treat it, try to yank your thumb out away from the knuckle (i'm serious) but not too hard.
To tell you the truth i jammed my thumb really bad last year playing basketball and it has never fully healed

Tell me why I had to be a powerslave
I dont wanna die, Im a god, why cant I live on?
When the life giver dies, all around is laid to waste.
And in my last hour,
Im a slave to the power of death

Member Of The Jagermeister Fan Club
ok if its a jam it will be like 3 days
i its a tendant tear its gonna hurt or like a year, but only really hurt or like a few weeks
Quote by dunkelblau

Dear Stoner Stone,
I have found in reading this post that you are lacking the intelligence of a normal person.
you need serious help, possibly involving a screwdriver, and a large piece of wood.
please, be deceased now.
thank you

just put a popsical stick under it and tape it to your finger. you get no medical billz and a tasty frozen treat
I play a guitar strung with Yngwie's chest hair
All I can suggest is maybe get it taped by the trainers, into a kinda brace or just get the brace. Put some ice on it within the first 24 hours and after I think they said to not anymore because it's not worth it.

I jammed my thumb last year wrestling and I still don't have full range of motion so good luck.
My Rig:
Ibanez RVX 220DX
Vox Valvetronix 30watt