Hey dudes, I want to get some guitar magazines, but I'm not sure which ones are good and which ones are just adds. Can y'all recommend some good guitar mag's for me?

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

Guitar World
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
guitar world is a good one
Proud member of r0k 4 Chr15t club, PM T3hRav3n/christianbassis to join.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Creater of Tuba players united, pm to join.
I really like Total Guitar which leans a bit more towards music news. It has tabs, tips on playing, and gear reviews but less tabs then some others. If you want something thats totaly focused on lessons and tabs id go with Guitar Technique or Guitar Player. Those two cut away all the interviews and go straight to the tablature.
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
Guitar One has alot of tabs and lessons with famous guitarists. I hate the magazines that go on and on with news about band that everyone has already heard. And intervews can get boring too sometimes. I always thought that Gutar One covered a good variety of stuff that people actually care about, so that would get my vote. Guitar World is good too.
Guitar Player
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
I think i get guitar player. I can't remember cause i hardly look at the stupid thing
Honeybiscuit is here.
Total Guitar is the best!
My Band's Myspace

Quote by sizzlefizzle
when it comes to girls, the best thing to do is to just give up on trying to understand them.

cant live with 'em, cant live without certain parts of 'em.
Um the guitarist does have a lot of adds, but I like the reviews and the interviews are pretty interesting