well i decided to make this post cause most of the bands in the hardcore top 5 are metalcore and **** and it was pissing me off so here it goes a thread for meatlcore and hardcore

1.Still Remains
2.The Warriors
3.xTheWarx
4.xTyrantx
5. xAFBx
metalcore/hardcore
1. bring me the horizon
2. suicide silence
3. as i lay dying
4. bury your dead
5. august burns red
Why can't someone make a thread for hardcore bands and metalcore bands.. why the hell does it always have to be both?
Quote by hxcrulezd00d
3.xTheWarx

posting to say I dislike this band. A lot.
Quote by lachyray
do you reckon straight edge people ever get temped to drink alcahole,
when really want to but they know they can't so they just dont?
the point of this thread was because the hardcore top 5 list was full of metalcore and hardcore

when the topic is hardcore top 5 so i started this one so ppl wont burn other ppl for putting either hardcore or metalcore bands in here this thread is for both not just one
This thread, while well intentioned, will never work.
There's just too many kids without a clue that it will just turn into one massive argument.
Quote by lachyray
do you reckon straight edge people ever get temped to drink alcahole,
when really want to but they know they can't so they just dont?
Agreed
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick
when i ask questions. people reply with a stupid green smiley face sign

Heres lookin to you
Quote by nz_matt
This thread, while well intentioned, will never work.
There's just too many kids without a clue that it will just turn into one massive argument.

that is because most of them are scene kids and dont know **** about music except from what they hear on the tv radio and freinds
Just wait till a mod sees it.
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick
when i ask questions. people reply with a stupid green smiley face sign

Heres lookin to you