so the other day i was on UG, and i read this thread about someone having problems playing what he referred to as the 'spider' riff from master of puppets. the part that went like this:

A---2---3---4--3---22---2----3---4---3----2~-----
E01-01-01-01-01---01--01--01--01--01-------

i find this riff really fun to play, and i was wondering, what are some other songs with similar 'spider' riffs?
theres a similiar type riff in Forever Blind by At the Gates not sure if its what your looking for but i find it fun to play
Not necesarily similar, but still cool, and called spider riffs

Slayers Raining blood "Spider Crawl Riff" its the really fast guitar part in raining blood right before the verse starts

Dave mustaine has one that was in the November 2004 Guitar One magazine, but I'm not sure if it's in one of his songs.
Quote by jetfuel495
so the other day i was on UG, and i read this thread about someone having problems playing what he referred to as the 'spider' riff from master of puppets. the part that went like this:

A---2---3---4--3---22---2----3---4---3----2~-----
E01-01-01-01-01---01--01--01--01--01-------

i find this riff really fun to play, and i was wondering, what are some other songs with similar 'spider' riffs?

metallica MoP \m/

its cool but my speed sucks.
You'll enjoy the riff from 'Seasons in the abyss'. It's not really one that changes strings frequently like the MOP piece, but it's lovely to play.

---------------------------------|
---------------------------------|
----palm mute all except--!---!--| 
--------------------------2---1--|
--------------------------2---1--|
-0-2-3--0-2-3-5--0-2-3-0---30--2-|

--------------------------------|
--------------------------------|
----palm mute all except----!-!-|
----------------------------5-4-|
----------------------------5-4-|
-0-2-3--0-2-3-5--0-2-3-2-0--3-2-|
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic