So who here any experience with Ouija boards?

Post interesting stories about them, Christian messages of warning, etc...

I'm looking in to making a homemade one, has anyone ever done this? Did it work?
We tried, It dient work, ended up 13 stories down from my friends apartment's balcony
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
holy **** me and my gf with her girl friends all got toegther and we played with oine of these
my god scaryest **** ever i swear, it was like telling us we all knew eachother in our past lives and claimed to be my gfs grampa and was like getting mad at me cause i was joking around, seriously to avoid nightmares dont make or touch one
three years
My Gear:
Esp Ec-1000 trans blue
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
BC Rich Bronze Series Warlock
Yamaha F310
Crate V18
metal muff with top boast
Line 6 Spider III 75 Watt Amp
Ernie Ball Slinkys
Monster cable
Jazz III Picks
It works... I wouldn't touch it though... ****ing weird... we talked to this chick amber and my friend quan got pissed at her cause she said no one on the other side wanted to talk to him and he said **** you and it spelled out **** you too it was soooooo funny... but it's a good way to get a demon on you...
ill do the christian warning. they let you become suseptable to demons. i mean you can try it but only for the right reasons under the right circumstances, make sure that you have some kinda of bible or crucifix present and use the words of the bible to tell the spirits to leave after your done.
"Then I saw that there was a way to hell, even from the gates of heaven."
-John Bunyan
OOOOOoOoOOOOOOoooooo I'''mmmm hheeerree ttooo scccaaarreee yyooouuuuuu OoooOOOOOOooooooooooo
i've heard that it's not a good thing to play around with those things (from ghost hunters lol), but if you do it, do it blindfolded so you unconsciously don't form words
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
Quote by blues-guitarist
i've heard that it's not a good thing to play around with those things (from ghost hunters lol), but if you do it, do it blindfolded so you unconsciously don't form words

how would you see what is being spelled if you are blindfolded?
have a friend record you doing it?
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
Quote by uhh_me?
how would you see what is being spelled if you are blindfolded?

you make someone write it down
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
Eh... I have a long rant I could go into now, but I won't. I'm too tired and it's 10PM on a school night.

But, one experience I've had was complete BS. It was at a slumber party in 7th grade. I was invited to this one "goth" girl's party, and I was one of the only people who decided to sleep over [Only five girls out of 17 stayed because most were scared of her ) Anyway. We tried the Ouija board, and the chick was totally moving it the entire time. Nobody was allowed to actually touch the cursor thing, just hover our hands over it lightly. Yet she got to firmly press her hands on it and move it because "she's the most in-tune with the other world. Talc, a good-demon from the other side, comes to her in her mind and tells her how to move it."

And all this time I thought Talc was what baby powder was made out of. Silly me.

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
:]
Wow, the ouija board. How original of a name... yes in French, yes in German= oui ja= ouija. Gaytarted. The Ouija Board is about as dangerous and all powerful as the Necronomicon. We're like- o, **** demons!!! When really it's, o ****, subconscious motor movements that move the piece. Seriously, if you push down slightly, you'll feel a slight tug-- which comes from one of your buddies pushing the piece without them even knowing it. Want proof? Dousing rods!!! Many skeptics test these out in places and psy(blah) will notice the rods bending in and go all nuts... and then guess who chimes in and says HA!!! ****ed you up!!!
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
I want to, but I heard a bad experience from a friend, that his friend had with one.

okay, so we were playing a good game of Gears of War, when I said "hey matt, I think I wanna try a Ouija Board"

he says immediately "no dude, you really don't, trust me. I'll tell you about what happened
with one of my buddies.
okay, so he's a redneck and drinks alot, and bought a Ouija Board 3 years back.
Asked me to try it with him but i just said 'nah, that's not for me man' so he just goes and does it by himself.
Next day, he comes up and says 'hey man, im gonna burn my Ouija Board....or destroy it or whatever, wanna come?' so I go with him and watch before my very own ****ing eyes, him burning it.
The next day after that, I go to his house and he's kinda drunk and says ' hey man look ', he opens his closet and there's his ****in Ouija Board.....good as new....exact same one.
He burned it 3 more times, but it kept ending up back in his closet, so he just leaves it alone.
Him drinking helps him stay sane I guess *both laugh* but yeah, you really don't want to.
I've been taking classes in cultural beliefs, like spiritual, and religious beliefs of this stuff, its called (I dont remember), and I know a lot of things about stuff like this, and I'm telling you, I really don't reccommend trying it, but I'm not trying to force you not to.
Try it if you want, but don't say I didn't warn you Adam".

Soooooooooo I'm only gonna try a Ouija Board at a party or something, and have like 18 crosses and 3 bibles with me.
I want to have a good spirit visit me though, one that's cool and will be like that chick Amber that The-13roken talked about.

This is like...the most supernatural object on Earth I'd say....since it's a form of communicating with dead people.
why don't scientists study them or some ****?
Penn & Teller did a great job of debunking Ouija boards in an episode of Bull****.
Death to Ovation haters!
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP

This is like...the most supernatural object on Earth I'd say....since it's a form of communicating with dead people.
why don't scientists study them or some ****?

... Because it is fake... and they have studied them... and that's what they concluded. Subconscious motor pulses that coincide with you wanting the piece to move.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.