http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/ESP-LTD-F250-Electric-Guitar?sku=516663

anyone know if this guitar is worth getting?

i know its agathis, but it has a neck through body and emgs

i can get it for
$300, so is it worth it?
Quote by Kensai

It's the pit; nelson mandela could make a thread urging everyone to do an effort towards reducing apartheid politics in some countries and everyone would post a photoshop of him with a melon hat.
ive got that guitar, it was a big step up from my first, so i can say that i found it worth the money.
i really want something with a floyd, just to play around with,

how does it sound?
im kinda worried bout the agathis body
Quote by Kensai

It's the pit; nelson mandela could make a thread urging everyone to do an effort towards reducing apartheid politics in some countries and everyone would post a photoshop of him with a melon hat.
so it won't really make a lot of difference?

i play thrash metal and NWOBHM, will it work for that?
Quote by Kensai

You'd prolly do better to buy the F-400 or whatever the next model up is called...........Mahogony makes Agathis sound like garbage.
well, the only reason im even considering it is because a friend is selling one that he used once, got bored, and decided to sell

its $300, opposed to the $500 or whatever it is new
Quote by Kensai