I searched the name in thread titles for all forums, and nothing came up, and I thought this would be the most fitting forum.

Anyway, I just discovered this band today, and I love them.

Now, before I link them, do NOT (and I mean NOT) judge them by their looks.

Their Myspace doens't open automatically, so you might make your judgement without hearing any music.

But, anyway, here they are.

Deadsy

They are one of the best bands I've heard in a while. They cover "Tom Sawyer" by Rush (REALLY well, I might add), they also cover "Paint it Black" (another great cover). Their music is kind of progressive, but overall, it's just great.

Anyone else heard of them? Discuss?

Fun fact: One of the members (I don't know which one yet) is Cher's son.

I was REALLY shocked when my friend told me that this was Cher's son's band, but I love them all the same.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
I know you said not to judge on looks....but I'm sorry

They just aren't hawt enough for me to listen to them.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Last edited by myself101 at Oct 19, 2007,
Yea, not just Cher, but he was the kid that Cher had with GREGG ALLMAN.

That's insane. I mean, I figured their kid would make music, but you just don't think about Gregg Allman's son would play music like that.

I'm not dissing it, but it seems like he would play more tradition rock or something.

Kudos to him for straying from it, though, and making some amazing rock.

Saxo-Walrus

Quote by fallenangel20
Yea, not just Cher, but he was the kid that Cher had with GREGG ALLMAN.

That's insane. I mean, I figured their kid would make music, but you just don't think about Gregg Allman's son would play music like that.

I'm not dissing it, but it seems like he would play more tradition rock or something.

Kudos to him for straying from it, though, and making some amazing rock.

I think it was a UG interview I read where he said that his mother doesn't actually like or enjoy music at all.
His music, or any music?

If it's his music, then I can kind of understand. But, if it's the latter, that's insane on too many levels.

Saxo-Walrus

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Any music. Which is a shame, because she actually is an excellent vocalist and performer.

Wow. That's insane.

And, yea, she is a great vocalist. I mean, how could someone who was surrounded by music for so long, just not like it anymore?

I guess it's just one of the many...

Saxo-Walrus