So I won this guitar a while ago and while it's nice I can't get comfortable with it, I really miss how my old 50's Strat felt, can anyone tell me anything about the Fusion XL Pro's? I know Professional basically means it wasn't made in the USA, but other than a few reviews I can't find much info online about this model. Also if I wanted to resell it what would be a good asking price without going under what I paid for it? Thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSAA:US:11&Item=230169873322
whoaa
that's a nice guitar

well, if you paid 350 for it

prolly in the 200 - 300 I guess

i'm actually kinda interested haha

I played the synyster gates schecter guitar with invaders at the bridge and it was pretty sweet

lemme know what you want price wise
theyre japanese, so basically between MIM and MIA
Looks good, but idk about buying guitars with cheap floyds though. Maybe youd be up for replacing that in the future though. looks like a pretty average deal though, after looking atthe harmony central reviews
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Quote by kool98769
Looks good, but idk about buying guitars with cheap floyds though. Maybe youd be up for replacing that in the future though. looks like a pretty average deal though, after looking atthe harmony central reviews

The Floyds aren't cheap; for instance the original bridge says Charvel on the left side, but if you look closely at the right side you can see it's a genuine Schaller.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Quote by Bonsaischaap
The Floyds aren't cheap; for instance the original bridge says Charvel on the left side, but if you look closely at the right side you can see it's a genuine Schaller.

im aware, but nothing is better than an OFR (Imo anyways)
Although the origonal edge, and the schallers are nice, they are still inferior (imo again)
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
That price is more then its worth imo for whats on it. the stock Jackson pickup (which was sweet) is gone. Also, the lack of the Schaller JT590 may hurt it for some Jackson nuts, but the Kahlers are high quality, nice trems. However, be lucky if you can sell it for $300. Fusions aren't selling too hot, and lack of the stock pickup and trem will certainly hurt it for some people. I would put the original bridge in for sure, and sell the Kahler separately, providing the trem route was not been modified.

Looks good, but idk about buying guitars with cheap floyds though. Maybe you'd be up for replacing that in the future though. looks like a pretty average deal though, after looking atthe harmony central reviews

you don't know too much about Jacksons dude. The MIJ of the time were on par with the USA's in terms of sound and playability. Its something you've got to play to understand. The quality of those is on par with most MIA guitars by Fender, Jackson, and MIJ Ibanez and ESP. And that is NOT a cheap trem. The stock ones were high end trems as well, as they were the JT590 by Schaller. and Harmony Central reviews are worthless, as half the people don't even know what guitars they have.