but how do rub on stickers work?

i wanna get a KISS rub on sticker to put on a guitar, but would it work?

how does a rub on sticker work?

anyone have any sugestions on any cool lookin stickers to put on a black guitar?
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
you stick it on, but make sure there is the layer of stuff behind the actual decal.
Then place it on, rub all over it for about 5 minutes. or however long you think you need to.
then lift up the stuff that will be like clear in colour, but it will come off easily and seperate from the actual sticker. IF you rubbed it hard enough.

EDIT: thats how you put on a rub-on sticker. But dont put it on your guitar. especially a KISS one. dont get me wrong, KISS rules, but just not on the guitar. on the snowboard maybe, MAYBE.
Last edited by YourMessiah666 at Oct 19, 2007,
Quote by CFH_Shredder
Ok...I Forgive you
i believe that was already said somewhere within the vicinity of this thread...
Quote by SchecterFreak
like i said..i feel like a dumass... oh!!! man you are refering to your abreviated name wow..i really feel stupid *blushes* god... sorry USHO.

man i feel like a **** now...
yeah, man, don't put stickers on your guitar, they look completely stupid. and then nobody will buy it from you when you want to sell it, and they look stupid. that's what dumb little skater kids do when they get crappy squiers and lower-than-low end SGs. you just simply don't do that to a guitar.
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
If i'm not mistaken, you stick it on and rub.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by YourMessiah666
you stick it on, but make sure there is the layer of stuff behind the actual decal.
Then place it on, rub all over it for about 5 minutes. or however long you think you need to.
then lift up the stuff that will be like clear in colour, but it will come off easily and seperate from the actual sticker. IF you rubbed it hard enough.

EDIT: thats how you put on a rub-on sticker. But dont put it on your guitar. especially a KISS one. dont get me wrong, KISS rules, but just not on the guitar. on the snowboard maybe, MAYBE.

What are you talking about? KISS goes on absolutely everything.

Just ask KISS.
please...for the love of god....don't put stickers on your guitar.
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
im not gonna sell this guitar anyways, its a lefty, and its one i was offered for less than 60 bucks

just a screwin around guitar

and i want to put a KISS or korn sticker on it (2 bands that are in my top 10)

either that or get those logos painted on the guitar and then put finish on it
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
Quote by Ultimate_Gio92

and i want to put a KISS or korn sticker on it (2 bands that are in my top 10)

either that or get those logos painted on the guitar and then put finish on it

notice how I changed the size of the word that explains exactly why he/she is doing this
My main rig:
Schecter C-1 Classic
B.C. Rich Mockingbird NJ Neck-thru
LTD M-300
Peavey 5150 II
Randall RS412XL

Greatest thread ever.
well i havent found any cool iron maiden logo stickers or megadeth logo stickers, or even pantera logo stickers i like, so i picked the ones i liked the most, its either KISS, Korn, or zeppelin
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

PROFANER
what kind of guitar are you putting stickers on?
My stuff:
Gibson SG (for playability.......and looks)
Mexican Strat (for some reason i have two)
Hohner HW440G-TB Acoustic/Electric
Either way, don't put stickers on your guitar. That's right up in there in the noob category with playing Stairway to Heaven, or Smoke on the Water in Guitar Center.
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.