Check out my songs, especially Bad Moon Rising. it's an instrumental with one guitar and drums...

Thunder on the Mountain

any feedback would be really cool...
and i'll crit yours too...
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
Last edited by theking182 at Oct 26, 2007,
Cheers for doing mine.

That is a pretty kickarse riff. I presume you were coming up with most of this stuff improv? The timing is off in places, but I didn't care cos a) it is rough demo and b) it had a great tone and was rocking my socks.

I don't know if you want to keep it as an instrumental, but it would be worth turning into a full blown song. There are some good ideas in there.

I think I have natural talent for guitar because I'm left handed and I use that hand to pleasure myself. Seeing as I started playing after most of intense masturbating-teen years, the dexterity was already there.
Quote by J-Spoon
Cheers for doing mine.

That is a pretty kickarse riff. I presume you were coming up with most of this stuff improv? The timing is off in places, but I didn't care cos a) it is rough demo and b) it had a great tone and was rocking my socks.

I don't know if you want to keep it as an instrumental, but it would be worth turning into a full blown song. There are some good ideas in there.

yeah, my bro wrote some lyrics, i just can't find a singer. also, i lost them.
and the first 22 seconds and the last about 20 seconds were planned, the rest was all improv.
and i was really surprised that my guitar could do that kinda tone-age stuff myself, it's a crappy peavey raptor played through a roland 20x with just a dunlop original crybaby.
thanks for actually crittin it
And if the Devil is 6,

Thanks for critiquing mine!
I absolutely love the riff and also the tone of your guitar. Awesome improvisation as well, would be awesome to hear this done as a fully planned song! And maybe of course some lyrics but that's not important and I understand cause it is a demo.
isn't bad moon rising also a song by CCR? well, i'm not the only one to take it. my brother's lyrics that are supposed to go to this song were titled bad moon rising, so i didn't bother changing the name.

thanks a lot for all the crits dudes.
And if the Devil is 6,