so i want to put in some custom inlays on my SG but is there somewhere online i can by them... then also how do you put them on?
Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass
Gallien-Kreuger Backline 600
ESP LTD EC-1000
Line 6 Spider III 75
where else would i put them? the pickguard
Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass
Gallien-Kreuger Backline 600
ESP LTD EC-1000
Line 6 Spider III 75
There is a guy on ebay that used to be "inlay artists" but I don't know what he calls himself now. He sells inlays that are cut and ready to be installed. They won't be perfect and you will have to file the edges to make them look nice but he sells them dirt cheap. Cheaper than you could buy blanks of shell for and cut it yourself. I used to get stuff from him before I started grinding my own shells and making my own blankes.
Not taking any online orders.
corduroyEW i emailed you with a response..hope you got it... go to the awicox's flying v build he bought his from a dealer that sent out the whole set for the fretboard..im sure they would even tell you how to do that.
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
Quote by SchecterFreak
go to the awicox's flying v build he bought his from a dealer that sent out the whole set for the fretboard..im sure they would even tell you how to do that.

Yeah, that's Luthier Supply...
Yeah, luthier's supply. About installing them, take your time and keep all the sawdust from the fretboard, it can be quite useful in patching up the rough edges. And doing flat inlays is a complete pain if the fretboard is radiused (which I guarantee it is.) You'll need to find a way to get the inlays to match the radius.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!