Hey guys, I've recently been playing Diablo (or Diablo 1) and it's alot of fun. I've got one problem with it however, I have too many items and I have to keep dropping some of my best items if I wish to pick any new items up. Is there a bank on this game or somewhere to store items? I've googled it and tried searching some sites but this game is really old and it's hard to find info on it. Any feedback on this would be greatly appreciated. All I wanna know is if I can store items somewhere like if there is a bank in the game?

Thanks.
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
man, I haven't played that game in ages...

but isn't there a chest in town that you can put items in?
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
i don't really remember. i never played diablo much. diablo II on the other hand...many an hour was wasted upon that game.
I hope so, it's been really annoying me. I think that may be Diablo II, but I'll check now.
You are like a hurricane
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
Diablo II has a stash. A big ass treasure chest for you to store stuff. Not sure about Diablo I though...
45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army
diablo 1 i think you just go back to town and drop the items in the main area.
No, there aint any bank in the first game.. It works fine in SP though, but when you go multi, your stuff thrown all over town will disappear all the time
Just sell all your crap.

Convert all your items into gold.
Leader of The Cult of Echoes, for those who believe 23 min. of Pink Floyd Epicness just isn't enough.

Pm Alex the Red if you're interested

I'm a member I Pignose Amps Club. PM Woodenbanman if your interested.
Quote by Schnitzel_Man
Diablo II has a stash. A big ass treasure chest for you to store stuff. Not sure about Diablo I though...

Damn, I hope Diablo I has one because I still haven't found it and this is gonna be a huge annoyance if it doesn't have one.
You are like a hurricane
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
Quote by Tuneman
No, there aint any bank in the first game.. It works fine in SP though, but when you go multi, your stuff thrown all over town will disappear all the time

Awwwwww, man. What is SP?
You are like a hurricane
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
Quote by estranged_g_n_r
Awwwwww, man. What is SP?

SP = Single Player

[EDIT] Oh, and sorry for bringing you the sad news :P [/EDIT]
Quote by Tuneman
SP = Single Player

[EDIT] Oh, and sorry for bringing you the sad news :P [/EDIT]

Ooh ok. That's okay, it's good I found out sooner rather than later . So if I drop my items in the town if I don't want to sell them but wish to keep them they won't disappear?
You are like a hurricane
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
As long as you're playing a single player game, you should be fine.. I think that's what I used to do at least.. But to make sure, throw away something cheap, save and exit the game and then get in there again, and you'll know for sure Have fun playing, it's a great game!
As you can't trade your items that well and you can't give your items to your other characters it's just easiest to sell. Money is king in that game. Some amazing items can be found at Griswold IMO. Just do some shop-running.
yeah you have to drop stuff in town, that was one of my major gripes about that game.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by ZootCst
Your stuff will save in town in SP for one game. Before you start a new game sell all your extra stuff.

Okay so what you mean is if I dropped stuff off one of my games, it would stay there and be fine, but if I then dropped stuff on another game the items on one of the games would disappear?
You are like a hurricane
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
Diablo 2 is ten times better than D1, i was so addicted to Diablo II, that i nearly got carpul tunnel, i lost my social life, and most friends for nearly 2 years i was on that damn game Online, so much ****ing fun though, so addicting. i still play now and then, i suggest you give it a shot, its worth the money. and play online if you can.
Quote by Karl Sanders
its like a four finger, diminished thingy