Randomness before I embark on a night of sleepless adventures,

I was searching my mind and remembered a computer game I used to play in my youth and it prompted me to look on my dusty hard drive. After doing so I came across Starcraft. I played a few games and so many memories came back. Of course, this is online play. You have to have the factor of other mindless idiots cussing at your "stupidity" otherwise it's just not the same.

Anyone else play or played this?
Starcraft was so awesome. I spent so many hours of my life rocking it out on those unlimited resource maps or the Lost Temple. That game had such awesome macro and strategy. Zealot v ling, Hyrdo v Marine, it was so awesome. Imo, StarCraft was the best RTS ever made. I'm somewhat excited about the second one coming out, but it looks a lot like the original.
---Epiphone Les Paul Studio---
---Roland Cube 30---
www.myspace.com/themusicofchris

~I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen. Not only because I see it, but because I see everything by it. -- C.S. Lewis~
I used to ive been wanting to get it again after I get my comp better since it would overheat and crash if I tried right now, great game though.
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
There should be a WoS. World of Starcraft... Imagine...Flying to a many planets while you battle Hydralisks to raise the level of your Dark Templar!

To examine the tone of the sphincter? What the hell is it, a tuning fork?
Oh wow, I remember endless nights spent in my nerdy 6th grade year playing starcraft with my friends, all the bounds, and Rp's... such fond memories. I don't have the internet @ home anymore, so I don't play.
Starcraft - the best thing to happen in seventh grade.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie