I am using gauge 10's on a electric guitar with low frets. It is a fretless wonder and made that way. I am having a difficult time trying to not let my fingers slip when doing bends when they get sweaty from the heat. I have been playing for a while and have callouses. I am fine when they arent sweaty but if you are playing a gig in the hot intense heat I dunno what to do
ouch, try doing bends with two fingers on a string and just be careful about it.

and be sure to wipe off your fingers often on your t-shirt or jeans.

There's nothing that'd convince everyone you're a horrible guitar player then having your fingers slip during the bends.
Leader of The Cult of Echoes, for those who believe 23 min. of Pink Floyd Epicness just isn't enough.

Pm Alex the Red if you're interested

I'm a member I Pignose Amps Club. PM Woodenbanman if your interested.
You just gotta get your finger more almost under the string, or at least more to the side of it in such a way that it doesn't want to fall off the string.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
heavier strings and higher action
Gear:
2007 American Stratocaster (Baby Blue Nitro)
2005 John Mayer Stratocaster (Sunburst)
2003 Godin Flat Five (Flamed Maple)
1967 American Stratocaster (Black Nitro)
1960 American Stratocaster (Olympic White Nitro)
Quote by mtrilus
heavier strings and higher action

Heavier strings would make it harder since there'll be more tension and more force required. Lighter strings would make it easier but your tone will suffer. The higher action idea would help but will make fretting the note to start with a little trickier. Just make sure you've always got at least one finger behind the bending finger as a support and you shouldn't slip too often.
Quote by Unreal T
I am using gauge 10's on a electric guitar with low frets. It is a fretless wonder and made that way. I am having a difficult time trying to not let my fingers slip when doing bends when they get sweaty from the heat. I have been playing for a while and have callouses. I am fine when they arent sweaty but if you are playing a gig in the hot intense heat I dunno what to do

When gigging take a towel with you.

Many guitarists are bugged by sweaty hands, especially under the hot stage lights. If you have a towel with you and you quickly wipe down your hands and the guitar every so often, you should be fine.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!