I don't know about this but since its the pit everything goes. I started playing a game called Maplestory about 2 years ago when it first came out. Not alot of people knew much about it. It was so much fun until. Our worlds started to fill up. I got hacked and haven't played for a year. But I was flipping through channels and see a Maplestory commercial. I was in shock thinking is this possible. Since it was like an underground mmorpg. Now its flooded with noobs. No point in playing anymore. I hate when things get too much exposure. Same goes with bands if I like a band i keep them to myself. May sound selfish but it's true. Too many people become posers like this. It is so annoying now. I think i'm going to play some other game. It will be hard to find one as good as this one was. I had some fun times on it. Oh well.

www.nexon.net
i thought this was gonna be a story, told in maple code

for those of you in teh dark, maple is a math program like a calculator on steroids. big steroids
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
i hate maple story. its a gay game. its fun when you start, and ur friends play. but after that, its a boring piece of ****.

if any of you play on this forum, i advise to do your homework/assignments before you play. you'll get your middle/high school years messed up. (like i did my sophomore year...)
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Quote by Mr_BTP
i thought this was gonna be a story, told in maple code

for those of you in teh dark, maple is a math program like a calculator on steroids. big steroids

Maple can recite π backwards. It's a proven fact.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
its was fun when i used to play with like 20 friends,but then we learned how much a waste of time it was and we did better things with out life after that
yep. keep playing the guitar. don't go into the dark side.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Est. 2007

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
maplestory? you know its all about "tales of Pirates" now right?

:P
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
this game was such a complete waste of time... why waste your internet on this when you have access to unlimited pr0n on the net... or do your homeworks lol
How do you even start playing a game called Maple Story anyways?

The name is so lame, I wouldn't touch it with yo' mama.
:P:
Aaah I played maplestory a lot!!
now it dont like it that much dont now one day I just quit.
Quote by ECistheBest
i hate maple story. its a gay game. its fun when you start, and ur friends play. but after that, its a boring piece of ****.

if any of you play on this forum, i advise to do your homework/assignments before you play. you'll get your middle/high school years messed up. (like i did my sophomore year...)

Are you saying everyone here is stupid enough to get addicted to a game rather than take their education seriously?
You sound like one of those moronic elitists who immediately dislike a band if they actually start getting noticed.

More players means more money, which means a better service, more updates and better gameplay.

EDIT:

Little did I know you actually started talking about bands later in your post. You're exactly one of those people. You don't get a status boost from knowing about something first. Nobody cares but you.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
lol i just quit this game about 6 months ago
I got 99 problems and they all bitches
Quote by ECistheBest
^gosh read the first post first!

I did, I just didn't read all of it.

I usually tend to get the gist of the post and then reply, as I don't feel like trawling through the ramblings of a moron looking for anything more substantial.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
but for the point of the thread, i think it's a ridiculous game. only way to benifit is to sell your account on ebay. but that didn't work with my lvl 50 character, since i got hacked in and lost all my passwords. no gain for that much effort. from that point of my life, i hate this game.

and nobody should start. go play guitar. I really think i could be way better if i didn't play this POS game.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Est. 2007

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard