Page 1 of 3
Seriously why do they? Its a stereotype, and with stereotypes I usually just ignore them and say thats not true all the time but this one is a hard one for me to ignore.

I was driving home one day and a cop goes flying past me, probably 80-90 in a 45 and about a 30 seconds later i pass a dunkin donuts and its that cop getting out of his car pulling his belt up... wtf.

ON THE SAME ROAD today another cop did the exact same thing... And almost everytime I pass that dunkin donuts, theres a cop there.

My 2 bandmates said they were walking to krispy kreme at about 11 o clock one night and said 2 bike cops had their lights on and ran a stop light. Once they got to the krispy kreme, those 2 bike cops were there... and 11 o clock just happens to be when they stop making hot donuts.
epiphone les paul standard
peavey bandit 112
peavey rage 158
squier stagemaster fr

trueguitarhero
-You don't seem to realize that heaven and hell are just delusions created to control the masses through fear and false promises.
cuz donuts are bomb man. you don't like donuts???
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
It's one of the duties a cop must adhere to. You can't be a cop unless if you eat at least 2 dozen donuts a day.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I see so many cops by the donut stores around, it's ridiculous. Jest keep the stereotype going..
its not just cops that like donuts retard, millions of people a day grab a donut real quick, their cheap, take 30 seconds to eat and only a few seconds to purchase. easier than taking 20 minutes to stop at panda express.
they are delicious snacks for the on-the-go customer. Hell, if i didn't have anything else better to do, i would just eat dougnuts
^ew panda??? i'd take 30 minutes to wait at carls jr. or even better, stay in line for in-n-out for 40 minutes. only known to californians!!!
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
its cheap, quick and half decent.

instead of going to a restaurant and sitting there for 30 minutes waiting for a burger. you dont' have that kind of time when you're supposed to be patrolling the streets
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
I mean
Y'know those doughnuts with the white icing?
Imagine that...with heroine in it

*drools*
Why always cops though? Why not a high percentage of people from any other profession/ group?

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Because they need the sugar to keep their energy up for a long night of beating up visible minorities.
its not just the fact that they eat doughnuts, I love doughnuts too, but they speed to dunkin donuts and krispy kreme, with their lights on, running stop lights.
peavey bandit 112
peavey rage 158
squier stagemaster fr

trueguitarhero
-You don't seem to realize that heaven and hell are just delusions created to control the masses through fear and false promises.
yeah i'm not a cop and i very rarely eat donuts. There are lots of other snacks to chose from if you're in a hurry.
Honeybiscuit is here.
Quote by liquidknowledg4
Why do cops like doughnuts so much?
I dunno. I've been told it's because cops like prostitutes, and doughnuts are kinda like prostitutes.

But I don't see the similarity. Maybe you can...

Doughnuts cost money, but cops often get them for free.

Doughnuts are sometimes baked.

Some doughnuts are sweet.

Doughnuts are often sticky.

Doughnuts are known for their holes.

Many doughnuts are cream-filled.

Wives go ballistic when they find out their fat-assed husbands have been eating doughnuts.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by honeybiscuit
yeah i'm not a cop and i very rarely eat donuts. There are lots of other snacks to chose from if you're in a hurry.

Nice avatar. That dude is such a deushbag.
Donuts are the reason I'm fat. I ****ing love them. And I'm a god damn pro. I don't even need training to be a cop, all they'd have to do is look at me, nod, and give me my suit.

But on a serious note, don't stereotype. A lot of people eat donuts every day. I rarely see cops eating donuts, myself. Though a funny incident happened, when we walked into a supermarket where there was a built-in Dunkin' Donuts, and a cop was stationed right next to it. He was a funny dude too.
Last edited by Mud Martian at Oct 19, 2007,
Quote by tushmeister
Wanna get thin?
Try heroin
You won't be able to afford doughnuts for a while!

Heroin is awesome, for, like, a few hours. Then you die. Slowly, and miserably.
A few hours?
You're not using enough!
However, you're showing SOME interest
Good on you man!
Now inject this liquid tonne and be on your merry way!
And I'm talking about mah heroin

I reckon he deserves an invite though...to both the drug circle and the group
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like teh heroin as well tush, craziness.

from doughnuts to heroine.. what about doughnuts AND heroin?
peavey bandit 112
peavey rage 158
squier stagemaster fr

trueguitarhero
Hellyeah
It's time to shoot up *some form of bizarre power ranger-esque montage of bright colours, spinning needles and Aqua+Tush sat in an alleyway*
And now! To school...*sighs*

T'as been a fantastic journey Aqua
But until next time, I bid you adieu!

Quote by jthm_guitarist
Why always cops though? Why not a high percentage of people from any other profession/ group?

Because Cops wear a Uniform so you know who they are and that makes them stand out to you. It could be the same for Corporate Monkeys who dress Casual, you never know.
Page 1 of 3