Has anyone else noticed that every 3 musketeers candy bar commercial features women only? Its my favorite candy bar, but it seems their commercials recently tailor specifically to women.Man I love'em. Your thoughts?
My stuff:
Gibson SG (for playability.......and looks)
Mexican Strat (for some reason i have two)
Hohner HW440G-TB Acoustic/Electric
3 Musketeers is so f*cking good. It's definitely my favorite candy after M&Ms.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Hey yeah... man I hate it when things do that. It makes me feel like I shouldn't use it because I'm a man. But since I had a 3 Musketeers before they had commercials for it, I'm good.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
well women could relate more to wanting three musketeers inside them more then men :P
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
Quote by punk_metal2007
well women could relate more to wanting three musketeers inside them more then men :P

Quote by NickSK
Who the **** cares? It's a godly candy bar.

fixed. anyways im off to bed.
My stuff:
Gibson SG (for playability.......and looks)
Mexican Strat (for some reason i have two)
Hohner HW440G-TB Acoustic/Electric
Quote by darkstar2466
3 Musketeers is so f*cking good. It's definitely my favorite candy after M&Ms.

yucK!, its all about Snickers, resses and twix.
Quote by Karl Sanders
its like a four finger, diminished thingy
Quote by kinzoku
yucK!, its all about Snickers, resses and twix.

You get a 2/3. Reeses and Twix are deliciously amazing. I abhor Snickers; it's so gross.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
You get a 2/3. Reeses and Twix are deliciously amazing. I abhor Snickers; it's so gross.

twix is AMAZING
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
I hate the damn Yorkie marketing ploy. Sometimes I'll go 'not for girls? Fuck that, I'll show them' but then as I'm holding the bar in my grubby little hands I'll remember it's just trying to get women to buy it in the first place, so I put it back and buy a box of Tic Tacs instead.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
I hate the damn Yorkie marketing ploy. Sometimes I'll go 'not for girls? Fuck that, I'll show them' but then as I'm holding the bar in my grubby little hands I'll remember it's just trying to get women to buy it in the first place, so I put it back and buy a box of Tic Tacs instead.

Tic Tacs?

I hate those, I keep accidentally swallowing them before I've had the chance to enjoy them. The same goes for those mini Polo things.
Quote by darkstar2466

Babe Ruth bars ****ing rule to.
Quote by Karl Sanders
its like a four finger, diminished thingy
Quote by Dinkydaisy

Owned by chocolate.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

I had a dream once where I had sex on a giant 3 Musketeers bar. It was good.

Well that never happened, but I'm sure it would be good, until the fluffy nuget gives you an infection.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I cant eat skittles gum without swallowing because its to good
Quote by SkyValley
About the pic I posted, I read the title as "Sexiest Candy Bars", also, I'm straight :P
Quote by Dinkydaisy

Ahh yes I know the feeling, it sucks.
not as sexist as yorkie bars - apparently they're "not for girls!"

MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy