I've lost the power cable for my amp but I was just wondering, can I use any 3 pin power cable that fits? or will I have to buy a special one made for my amp model (laney LC30)?

thanks in advance
Make sure the adaptor is the right wattage or you could blow the fuse.
Dean From Hell
Jackson USA King V
Randall RG-50 TC All Tube Combo
any standard I.E.C. cable will work, assuming it fits (which i'm 99.999999999% sure it will)

get one from any electronics store. (comet/currys/etc...)

p.s. - sometimes they're called kettle leads, but its the same as an iec.
Quote by Dave_Mc
how do those marshall handles compare tonewise to, say, mesa handles?

Owns a Blackheart Little Giant...
Last edited by AndyPandy at Oct 19, 2007,