okay i need to get a streamed audio file from a website to my mp3 player without one of those mono jack to jack cables or optical cable. is there any way i can do it on the pc??
Ibanez s270/Gibson Les Paul Studio/Fender USA strat/Cashmira81 Classical/Simon&Patrick Acoustic
Peavey 6505 /Marshall DSL50
Marshall 1960b cab
EHX Big Muff USA/Holy Grail/ Boss GE10/ Crybaby
Ibanez sr505 bass & Torque 100w bass amp
well if you don't have a cable i can't see a way to get it on there unless you have a memory card for it. than you can just put it on the memory card then put it in the mp3player
Quote by gokorn1
well if you don't have a cable i can't see a way to get it on there unless you have a memory card for it. than you can just put it on the memory card then put it in the mp3player

but its stream audio and i cant get the audio file. hmmm i really need to get this done and cant find that stupid little damn cable
Ibanez s270/Gibson Les Paul Studio/Fender USA strat/Cashmira81 Classical/Simon&Patrick Acoustic
Marshall 1960b cab
there are programs, i'm sure freeware, that record whatever is being played by your computer, even pop ups, error message sounds, everything. look it up, that sounds like the only way. called like universal recorder or something
actually can you guys manage to download any songs from here?..

http://www.notoriousrocks.com/NotoriousWeb/songs.htm

it says right click and you can download but i cant seem to
Marshall 1960b cab
help!
Marshall 1960b cab
yeah i can download the songs. just fine. which song r u looking to download