Page 1 of 2
Okay, so this chick catches my bus, three years younger than me. This chick is incredibly girly, and will believe ANYTHING. She also takes things so seriously. For example one time, me and my friend were telling her that we had sex with everyone we saw - we'd see some guy on the street out the bus window and say 'Yeah, I had sex with him too' - and she'd just believe it. We kept doing it, waiting for her to catch on that we were joking, and she just didn't. She also yells at people for so many things - a kid on the bus caught a fly, and then threw it on the ground, and she yelled at him for 'throwing it at her', for example. Another time I drew a hippo and said 'hippo', and she pretended to start crying and said 'Don't call me a hippo!' to get pity. Her and her friend always used to argue - and get really serious and into it and fully yell at each other aswell - about who's life was better. One of her arguments was 'I have more blonde in my hair'.

Anyway, a few months ago, people took her hair band and threw it around. It got thrown to me, and I just threw it back to someone, I didn't know what was going on. She didn't see me throwing it back, so she kept telling me to give it back and threatening to ring her parents/the police. Everyone sitting around her told her, obviously joking, that I was putting it down my pants. She completely believed this, and it took me and everyone who told her days to convince her that it was just still on the bus somewhere and that they were joking.

Yesterday, another, different girl on my bus, also three years younger than me (Let's call her THE GIRL) touched the gullible chick's hair. She screamed and called her mother on her phone, and her mother totally abused the **** out of THE GIRL, saying that she would get her into juvie hall, and she was going to beat her parents up, and THE GIRL was totally crying when she finally hung up. When I got off the bus, her mother was in a car opposite me, and she started yelling at me about how I put her hair band down my pants (Jesus Christ, who would even believe that? A grown goddamn adult?) and she called the police and that I was never to talk to her innocent little daughter again.

The next day on the bus, her skinhead dad (Who she told us multiple times had died, to get pity) caught the bus without telling anyone who he was. He looked at everyone like he was about to kill them, and at the end he got off and yelled at everyone, including the bus driver.

When I got to school, the goddamn police were there. I had to speak to the principal about it, who said something like 'Yes, everyone is backing you up, so there's obviously something much more serious going on than just a joke." She also told me I was obviously choosing not to remember things because I can't remember exactly who threw her hair band to me. I didn't actually need to talk to the cops, but I told my mum and she got scared and said "You're moving with your aunt and uncle in Bel-Air". I begged and pleaded with her the other day, but she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way, she gave me a kissin' and she gave me my ticket, I put my walkman on and said I might as well kick it. First class, yo this is bad, drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass, is this what the people of Bel-Air livin' like? Hmm this might be alright! I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said "Fresh" and had a dice in the mirror, if anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought now forget it, yo home to Bel-Air. I pulled up to a house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby "Yo, home smell you later", I looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to settle my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Jul 10, 2008,
got a friend like that.catie is her name.dumber than a doorknob.she threatened me once.i just laughed in her face.ended up goin out for 3 months...it was nice :P
Well, Jesus Christ, I'm not scared to die,

I'm a little bit scared of what comes after

Do I get the gold chariot?

Do I float through the ceiling?
if shes blonde she isnt really that dumb

they act it to get attention and to be called cute, but this chick is obviously taking it too far
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
i could believe it
ive seen/heard worse.
some girl at a party i was at called her parents to come threatin this guy for saying she was out of her skull drunk and was trying to hook up with him. he had a girlfriend, with him
learn to write thread titles...
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
A friend of mine is similar, she's INCREDIBLY gullible. I managed to convince her that I was incapable of blowing air out from my mouth.
ohai little sig.
Blow a load in her hair and say it's a new kind of shampoo.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Quote by whalepudding
also three years younger than me (Let's call her THE GIRL)

That's a Tucker Max influence right there.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Smokey Amp
That's a Tucker Max influence right there.

I don't even know who that is, but if it's a good thing I'll go along with it
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by whalepudding
Omfg wall of text!

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by whalepudding
I don't even know who that is, but if it's a good thing I'll go along with it

http://www.tuckermax.com/

Read! Now!
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Well, if you're serious and that wasn't a bull**** story (i'm not sure coz of the Bel Air thing whether you were ****ing me or not), she is a dumb **** who obviously is rich/has rich parents/is a trust fund baby who has been given the best in every aspect of her life. If you have to deal with her again, bring her back to Earth and say "Not everything's about you, ****ing take a joke you selfish trust fund baby".

If she takes that to her parents, tell them the truth, that she overreacts over everys ingle thing and that she treats you like ****.

That's all I got
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by bassboy 999
If you say orange really slowly, it sounds like gullible.

ill lie and say I didnt try it (and no it don't, it just sounds like orange only slower)
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
I love the feeling of being bel aired good and proper.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
ahhhh i hate girls like that
Quote by rich_sg
Oh come on Emz, the thread is who's your favorite UG'er, not MOST FAVORITE IN THE WHOLE WORLD!

Elecktra Of The UG Hero's And Villian's Club Pm josh999x To Join

The proud owner of [x]Huffy[x]

Quote by Heafyman
You Jackass_babe are cool.
Quote by StillSoundRG
I really liked the Fresh Prince lyric. Nicely done.

Aye, I did not see that coming

Anyways, if the story is true you're all idiots. You shouldn't bully her, and even if she's gullible big deal. Maybe she can help it, maybe not.

Her parents are idiots too, but in a way they're protecting their daughter, poorly.

Quote by IncubusMan999
Well, if you're serious and that wasn't a bull**** story (i'm not sure coz of the Bel Air thing whether you were ****ing me or not), she is a dumb **** who obviously is rich/has rich parents/is a trust fund baby who has been given the best in every aspect of her life. If you have to deal with her again, bring her back to Earth and say "Not everything's about you, ****ing take a joke you selfish trust fund baby".

If she takes that to her parents, tell them the truth, that she overreacts over everys ingle thing and that she treats you like ****.

That's all I got

I love how you derived that from absolutely nothing.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I'd advise ignoring her. If that doesn't work rape her good and proper.
I'm still confused as to whether this story is actually true or not or whether it's just a good Bel-air-ing.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Quote by Kensai
Aye, I did not see that coming

Anyways, if the story is true you're all idiots. You shouldn't bully her, and even if she's gullible big deal. Maybe she can help it, maybe not.

Her parents are idiots too, but in a way they're protecting their daughter, poorly.

I think it's probably not true. I skipped using the microscope to detect for mammoth and looked near the tail. There was a pile of feces and the smell of bel aire.

You say there was a girl involved?
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
True Bel-Air-ings usually start the theme song with "and my mum got scared." Yes I wrote it the English way. They are usually about incest as well. So there's two of the criteria not done.

Tell her there is a tarantula in her panties.
Quote by soccermom
HELL YES!

tis some pretty intresting, I have nearly read (masturbated) to all the articles on Wiki.

Quote by Kensai

I don't know. The way I see it, she'd have to be of the richer, more affluent sort in some way because her parents are overprotective and she acts like a brat, wanting everything, getting aggravated and overly anal about little insignificant details and blowling them astronomically out of proportion, getting the pigs involved over an apparent headband thievery that did not even occur.

It seems to me like an episode of My Super Sweet Sixteen.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by IncubusMan999
I don't know. The way I see it, she'd have to be of the richer, more affluent sort in some way because her parents are overprotective and she acts like a brat, wanting everything, getting aggravated and overly anal about little insignificant details and blowling them astronomically out of proportion, getting the pigs involved over an apparent headband thievery that did not even occur.

It seems to me like an episode of My Super Sweet Sixteen.

Jihad on the Olsen Twins? It's the only reasonable course of action here.
Quote by soccermom
HELL YES!

tis some pretty intresting, I have nearly read (masturbated) to all the articles on Wiki.

Lol, people didn't read what you posted and are believing the story.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
I don't know anyone that stupid, but i have read about it in books.
We are 'Bel-air-ing' people now?

When did this start?
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by soulflyV
A while ago, but for it to work, Bel-Air threads must be few and far between otherwise its too obvious.

What's the stance on Bel-Airing in replies? Acceptable or no? Either way, I predict a quick end to this trend.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
Page 1 of 2