To my knowledge there isn't a tab on these guys

So which incarnation to you guys prefer, peter green's blues band or the later one, does anybody have a favorite song or album? my personal favorite is:
I'm So Afraid(live)-from the live "The Dance" album is the 90's
I reallly like both of them. I used to listen to the Stevie Nicks version a lot, but lately I've been listening to Peter Green's version a lot more.
When they kick at your front door
how are you gonna come
with your hands on your head
or on the trigger of your gun
at this point, i prefer the peter green incarnation, but i listen to the stevie nicks one a bit, too.
"Notes are expensive. . .use them wisely"-B.B. King

"It's been very important throughout my career that I've met all the guys I've copied, because at each stage they've said, 'Don't play like me, play like you."-Eric Clapton
Peter Green, by far. More specifically, his prowess on the Blues Horizon box set
Long Live Rock

Be it dead or alive..

Founding Member of the Capital Punishment to people posting about Guns N Roses in the Classic Rock Forum Club. PM me to join.

a proudly scarred member of the Windmiller's Club
I prefer Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac, without a shadow of a doubt.
Favourite album by them I'd have to say is "Then Play On"
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

I like the Peter Green era, but I absolutely love the Stevie Nicks era. The music just brings back so many memories and good times, easily one of the greatest rock acts of the 70s.
DALAI LAMA OF ZEPPELINISM

Quote by Kartman

I look up to you now. I'm serious, I have more respect for you than most Ugers!
Much prefer the Peter Green era although not by any means saying i dislike the nicks era. Stop Messin' around is incredible.
Peter Green comes across as a bit racially pretentious, if you catch my drift.

I love lynsey buckingham, but feel that Christine McVie's now cruelly outdated keyboard orientated penned tunes, most famously "Lies" puts the pop era on equal terms with the blues days.

Hmmm... I shall muse upon it further.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Peter Green comes across as a bit racially pretentious, if you catch my drift.

I love lynsey buckingham, but feel that Christine McVie's now cruelly outdated keyboard orientated penned tunes, most famously "Lies" puts the pop era on equal terms with the blues days.

Hmmm... I shall muse upon it further.

Her 'You Make Lovin' Fun' is easily one of my favourite Mac tracks. 'Lies' is great as well.
DALAI LAMA OF ZEPPELINISM

Quote by Kartman

I look up to you now. I'm serious, I have more respect for you than most Ugers!
I agree Carswell..."The Dance"is my favorite album, it had a lot of great songs.: Tusk, Big Love, I'm so Afraid...just to name a few.
racially pretentious? not only is it practically impossible for that to be the case when you are a blues lover as he is, but he also fequently played sessions with black musicians.
Long Live Rock

Be it dead or alive..

Founding Member of the Capital Punishment to people posting about Guns N Roses in the Classic Rock Forum Club. PM me to join.

a proudly scarred member of the Windmiller's Club
Yeah that just seems off, I'd like to know where you drew those conclusions from?