hey guys just seeking some advice on a guitar time table im using this every day so ill need a good one ive got some ideas like 2 hours on speed,acuracy , 1 hour on legato, 2 hours on scales, 1 hour on rythm , 1 hour on theory , jaming bit also

can anyone gime some good tips?? thnx alot in advance!
vais 10 hour guitar workout
Quote by rocker138
Wow...I can't believe no one thought of that, I actually have lost 5% of my confidence for not thinking of that, I bow to you

MY GEAR
EPIPHONE LES PAUL STANDARD
RANDALL RG75 G2 SERIES
MARSHALL JACKHAMMER
Maybe play for fun and not to become uberleetzorz shredzorz? I mean, how many people (apart from vai) enjoy 10 hour workouts?
        |\
[U]        | |                     [/U]
[U]        |/     .-.              [/U]
[U]       /|_     `-’       |      [/U]
[U]      //| \      |       |      [/U]
[U]     | \|_ |     |     .-|      [/U]
      *-|-*    (_)     `-’
        |
        L.
i love playing guitar all i do ive given up on school because im a complete retard so what can i do? anything i do on guitar i love doing
go to school dimwit. hour many millions of people are out there who play the guitar !If you don't succeed you'll need your education get a job, after all you don't want to be working in mcdonalds for the rest of your life !
Quote by Ryansb123
hey guys just seeking some advice on a guitar time table im using this every day so ill need a good one ive got some ideas like 2 hours on speed,acuracy , 1 hour on legato, 2 hours on scales, 1 hour on rythm , 1 hour on theory , jaming bit also

can anyone gime some good tips?? thnx alot in advance!

I usually enjoy my practice sessions better whn I don't rip the muscles out my wrist from over-working them, but that's just me.

The longest I would practice in one day is 4 hours, probably two sessions two hous each (of course, right now I have school, so it's more like 2 hours a day now). How in the world do you have ten hours a day to spend on guitar?
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
I know for a fact you're not going to practice for 10 hours a day!
But, just to answer your question (regardless of whether it will make a difference or not), practice what you want to improve on and what you don't know. There's no tricks to it. If there is a cross-picking run that you can't play, isolate the trouble spots and make your own excercises based off them.
I cannot believe questions like this need to be answered! Have you ever wondered what happens when you go to the 'lessons' section of this site ?
Originally posted by WlCmToTheJungle "you have just received the amish computer virus. Since the amish dont have computers it's based on there honor system so please delete all of your files immediatly. thank you