im not rich so not too expencive please around £250-350
basicaly a amp for metal is what i want to use with the schecter im getting any help would be awesome
cheers
stew
my gear:
jackson dk2m
ibanez grg170dx.
peavey vyper 15
warwick corvette 5 string
ashdown 5 15
check out B-52 amps. I have a few clips in my profile, and youtube could be of help as well. The B-52 AT 112 shouls be in your price range
WTLTL 2011
Randall RG50TC

It's a little over your budget, but will do what you want it to perfectly. And it's easily got as much volume as you will ever need, too
^that^ or a Genz Benz el diablo 60-c. its around the same price and i personally like it better than the randall because its more versatile.
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
Are you looking for a combo or a head? I'm expecting great things from the new Crate V-series amps! Can't wait to audition the new Crate V33H 33-Watt head through a decent cabinet (and it's only $400!). The new V combos should be cool too.
American HM Strat | LP Studio
Soldano Avenger w/DeYoung OT | Mark IV rackmount | DC-3 rackmount | Single-Recto

Last edited by LEVEL4 at Oct 19, 2007,
Quote by .arkness:.
^that^ or a Genz Benz el diablo 60-c. its around the same price and i personally like it better than the randall because its more versatile.

its not around the same price... the randall is 700 USD and the Genz Benz is like 1100 USD
Half Man, Half Bearpig! I am Super Sereal!

Quote by jravolta
Every time the Jonas Brothers play, an innocent in Darfur is killed.

lol diversity in UGers:

Quote by i have to pee
I am not 12, but my sack is still hairless.

Quote by magnum1117
my balls are hairy as chewbacca's...