I have a really random question, but it's the pit so what the hell. I won't go into too many details but I've just been send an email which is probably part of a really malicious windup. Is it possible to check the IP, and therefore the originating country, of an email sent from one yahoo account to another? I basically need to know if an email sent to my account originated from England or Australia.
Quote by The devil at the crossroads
E|-------------------------------------------1--
B|-----------------------------------1--4--
G|-------------------------1-3-4--
D|------------------1-3----
A|--------1-2-3----
E|-1-4-----

Just move it around the fretboard
im sure its possible if u know how to do it right then ull just look at one of the numbers i dont remember which one u look at though..
Quote by zonko_zulio
You might find This Useful

hope it works out

Thankyou so much guys, I needed that information in a hurry because I was freaking out, and that helped so much. Now I have nothing to worry about, and I can sit back and laugh about what a crazy bitch my ex girlfriend is.
Quote by The devil at the crossroads
E|-------------------------------------------1--
B|-----------------------------------1--4--
G|-------------------------1-3-4--
D|------------------1-3----
A|--------1-2-3----
E|-1-4-----

Just move it around the fretboard
Quote by Cosimo_Zaretti
Thankyou so much guys, I needed that information in a hurry because I was freaking out, and that helped so much. Now I have nothing to worry about, and I can sit back and laugh about what a crazy bitch my ex girlfriend is.

ah, its about/from a woman. should of figured.

everyone knows women are the root of all eveil.
Quote by zonko_zulio
You might find This Useful

hope it works out
I read that. Awesome. udaman!
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I read that. Awesome. udaman!

well i put my pants on one leg at a time, just like everyone else. but when i do, i save your fathers life.

god damn i love scrubs.
Quote by zonko_zulio
well i put my pants on one leg at a time, just like everyone else. but when i do, i save your fathers life.

god damn i love scrubs.
hehehe. I'm glad you explained. I don't watch it enough to know all the lines. If you ever run into Meths. You'll score points with stuff like that.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
hehehe. I'm glad you explained. I don't watch it enough to know all the lines. If you ever run into Meths. You'll score points with stuff like that.

LOL, yeah, i thought that it would be better to put "i love scrubs" or whatever i wrote because i figured that some wouldnt know the quote and then they'd think i really did save your dad's life.

haha awesome, im guessing meths' a huge scrubs fan then.
Quote by zonko_zulio

god damn i love scrubs.

scrubs=god
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."