Anyone get bad comedowns when they stop taking hash?. i get really crazy. I must be a junkie.
Ibanez s270/Gibson Les Paul Studio/Fender USA strat/Cashmira81 Classical/Simon&Patrick Acoustic
Peavey 6505 /Marshall DSL50
Marshall 1960b cab
EHX Big Muff USA/Holy Grail/ Boss GE10/ Crybaby
Ibanez sr505 bass & Torque 100w bass amp
not really, i dont usually get a bad comedown when i stop smoking hash..

i do grouchy though when i dont get to smoke, drink or hit my kids though
Quote by zonko_zulio
not really, i dont usually get a bad comedown when i stop smoking hash..

i do grouchy though when i dont get to smoke, drink or hit my kids though

lol i get morbid visions of my girlfriends dismembered corpse over the porcelin white bathtub at the mo..she was hungover, had her period and i was on a bad comedown. Loves young nightmare.
Ibanez s270/Gibson Les Paul Studio/Fender USA strat/Cashmira81 Classical/Simon&Patrick Acoustic
Marshall 1960b cab
Quote by zzany1
lol i get morbid visions of my girlfriends dismembered corpse over the porcelin white bathtub at the mo..she was hungover, had her period and i was on a bad comedown. Loves young nightmare.

now, when you say dismembered, where her limbs torn off or cut off? cos it really does make a difference to how much ill fap it.

also, did you do anything with her period blood?

lol.
Quote by zonko_zulio
now, when you say dismembered, where her limbs torn off or cut off? cos it really does make a difference to how much ill fap it.

also, did you do anything with her period blood?

lol.

One limb completely severed..nice clean slice. Another very flappy like a cotton throw in the wind, the others i had a bit of a nibble at so they are like a half eaten kebab.

Her period blood i drank with vodka and tabasco sauce. Shame her name aint Mary.
Marshall 1960b cab
Pfft hash?

Nah man! Try coming down from Mushrooms then you will feel it! Seeing as they are depressants they will **** you if your any bit down! (that goes for all drugs btw not just mushrooms!)
Quote by False_God
Pfft hash?

Nah man! Try coming down from Mushrooms then you will feel it! Seeing as they are depressants they will **** you if your any bit down! (that goes for all drugs btw not just mushrooms!)

nah im not into harder drugs that turn you into a fkin mongo.
Marshall 1960b cab
Quote by False_God
Pfft hash?

oh man, a mushroom comedown is bad. but beside that, mushrooms are still ace.
a hash comedown?

My friend you don't understand what a coke or pill comedown is like. Its feels like you wanna die. Like once i was going to see Billy Connelly and cuz i was a downer I didnt feel like going and i never went. Thats how down you are. you cant be arsed to see comedians.
Quote by akack
We beat you 6-0 you stupid mother ****er.

"Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The monty Python appreciation society"
Hash?

HASH?

HASH?!?!

You're complaining about a hash comedown? No, you're not a junkie.
Quote by Archaon
Hash?

HASH?

HASH?!?!

You're complaining about a hash comedown? No, you're not a junkie.

Exactly

Threadstarter is chatting mole (****e). Drinking fanny blood of you limbless girlfriend?? I think someone might be telling porky pies.
Quote by akack
We beat you 6-0 you stupid mother ****er.

"Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The monty Python appreciation society"