Cool... never heard them before this even though i used to hear sum41 way back when i listened to pop-punk..
Cool stuff reminds me a lot of Anthrax, in a good way though. His vocals are surprising good, very old school.
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
i thought this was going to be another Sum-41 type band, but its not half bad. I definitely hear the Iron Maiden sound.
Quote by GoodCharloteSux
Cool stuff reminds me a lot of Anthrax, in a good way though. His vocals are surprising good, very old school.

Yeah.. and i was suprised he was doing vocals too.. thought he would just play guitar..

and whats that other guy playing those drums or whatever its called doing there? is he part of the band?
Last edited by xyber56 at Oct 19, 2007,
I knew these guys had potential.

Back with Sum41 you could really hear the NWOBHM influence, in songs like Pain for Pleasure. Sum 41 have been total fail sincve he left but I really liked them once.

Anyway, checking out the vids now.

EDIT:

So, the second is really cool. Liking that. The first and third just sound identical though. Not digging them as much. Maybe I'll give their album a listen, but they haven't caught my attention how I thought they would.
Last edited by Vermintide at Oct 20, 2007,